Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 11:23 AM
Default WCIF Short Male Pyjamas and Scones
As we approach summer here I realised that I have none of the short pyjamas pictured below for my sim males. Adult and Elder, mainly, although I wouldn't say no if someone found a teen set.

Also, I wondered if anyone ever made edible scones, with jam and cream? The closest I could find was these and they're for Sims 3 (and don't have jam and cream).

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...s-decor-by.html
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 12:26 PM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 2:43 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 7th Nov 2018 at 3:13 PM.
Well, Charity, you've met some of my male Sims, so you'll know some of them have a very strong aversion to long trousers. Most of them usually sleep in underwear -- often very skimpy underwear at that! But if they do have to wear pyjamas, they'll go for "shorty" ones. So there's a fair selection of short male pyjamas from various sources in my downloads folder.

Simphany.com is (as always) a good source for this kind of thing. Drill down Sims 2 Downloads / Clothing Recolours / Male. Then choose age group and category. To me, most of the stuff there has a cheap and cheerful look, which rather appeals to me. Amongst these are several with just the shorts (with no top); some of your Sims may like those.

IMHO some of the Maxis male undies are better as sleepwear than as underwear -- at the very least they provide a mesh that might be used for short sleepwear.

Now for all the short male PJs I've downloaded from MTS since I joined. . .

Fashionable elders vol. 4: sleepwear collection by K-030
Nice satin sets - Elder Males by billielith
Pj's for granpa by Sirella
DLMulsow's Valentine Pajamas - True Love & Hearts
Little Miss Sunshine and Mr. Grumpy PJs by fanseelamb
3 pj's /homewear by Sirella
Conversion Content- UNI Undies, PJs, and Sportswear for Teens! by Phaenoh

I downloaded all the above on my second day on MTS -- it shows I had my priorities right!

The rest I got more recently. . .

8 Mixed PJ Sets for Boys by shimmeringcat
Christmas Clothes for the Family by Michelle
Teen Male Pj's -10 Colours by Michelle
Summer PJs for Teen Males by NeonSim
"Walus" - PJ's for teen male by Aszek

I hope some of that lot helps! I'm sorry I can't help you with scones -- but I'll go and eat one myself now. I'm also sorry that you still can't PM me -- I still haven't got round to cleaning out my In-Box. I keep meaning to, but playing with my Sims is more fun! I promise I'll do it soon!!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 5:59 AM
Thanks!

Those first ones are exactly what I meant and AndrewGloria, you have given me a ton of other stuff to poke through. XD

Suck it up Downloads folder.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 7:14 AM
Thanks for the post Charity, I totally grabbed those GOS jammies. Some real scones would be great, if I ever find any I'll let you know, but I don't think any have been made. I would like pumpkin ones which are local to our general area, Flo's Pumpkin Scones. https://www.abc.net.au/radio/recipe...-scones/8902124 Flo was the wife of our States Premier some 20 years or so ago.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~