Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2023 at 1:52 AM
Default Pet rigs with eyelid joints? (posing in Blender)
I have just started making poses with pets, and the rigs for dogs and cats don't have joints (or are they called "bones"?) for eyelids. Dogs always have their eyes wide open, and when I tried to make kitten poses the eyelids are closed (but wide open in Blender). Am I missing something, or are there better rigs out there? I have googled with no luck.
Advertisement
Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 4th Dec 2023 at 6:14 PM
Pets don't have bones for certain parts of their face, such as their eyelids. Instead they use bone morphs, which can be seen and used in the side panel on the right, which if you don't see press N. I've never made any pet poses myself for the game so I can't tell how accurate they are.

Hope this helped
Screenshots

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2023 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetSimmer
Pets don't have bones for certain parts of their face, such as their eyelids. Instead they use bone morphs, which can be seen and used in the side panel on the right, which if you don't see press N. I've never made any pet poses myself for the game so I can't tell how accurate they are.

Hope this helped

Thanks a lot! So there's where they were hiding. Now I, and maybe other simmers reading this, have something new to play around with.