Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:13 PM
Default Scrubs

Anyone here a Scrubs addict?

I've only just started watching it, and its hilarious!

I want to be a pediatrician when I'm older, but not at Sacred Heart

Who is your fave character?
Your fave quote?
Your fave episode?

I personally love it when JD is secretly living in Turk's apartment, and Turk sneaks him in in his backpack! Hes all squished up hehe.

I also love the waffle song:

(altogether now!)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH,
Its waffle time, its waffle time,
Won't you have some waffles of mine?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:28 PM
Scrubs is love :D.

I love J.D. and Turk's dorkyness, but I also love the Janitor being so random, and Dr. Cox's rants are the best. Some of my favorite episodes are My Clean Break, My New Suit, whatever the one where Ben dies is called, and most of this most recent season.

Carla: Maybe Jordan's right. Maybe it's time to start dealing with your anger issues.
Dr. Cox: Carla, for something to be an issue, it has to cause a problem. Other than having to remain thirty feet away from a certain telemarketer I visted while he was eating HIS dinner, I just don't see the problem.

J.D. [to Laverne]: I was watching CNN earlier. Apparently the terror alert in your armpits has been elevated to orange.

Dr. Cox [to Molly]: Lady, people aren't chocolates. They're bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But the only thing I hate worse than bastards are naive, bubble-headed optimists who go around vomiting sunshine.

Kelso: Cox, did you get my memo stating that residents should wear their lab coats at all times?
Dr.Cox : Yes I did. At first I just threw it away, but then I thought, that's not grand enough a gesture; so I made a model of you out of straw, put my lab coat on it - with your memo in the pocket - and invited the neighborhood kids to set fire to it and beat it with sticks.

Dr.Cox:Newbie, if the next two words out of your mouth aren't 'See ya' then the third word will be 'Oh my god. My crotch. You've punched me in my crotch.'.
JD: See Ya!

Dr.Cox: [on the phone] Sure, Jordan, you can take over the master bathroom. Just make sure you leave my sleeping pills out. So that I could, you know, swallow about 300 of them...

Carla: Turk, if I decide to keep my last name after we get marrried, that's no big deal right?
Turk: Of course not baby, we'll just have one of those modern marriages where the couple doesn't love each other.

Keep watching- you're gonna be totally hooked !

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:34 PM
oooh....ive just started watching this...i LOLed.... i try and watch whenever i see it on...
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:35 AM
I Loove it. I even love the theme tune "im no superman.." XD

J.D. is my fave. There are some new ones out now where Carla has a baby? I havnt watched the newer ones, whenever i watch it its on Paramount or E4 so there pretty old! BBut still Funnay

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
#5 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:53 AM
ahahaaha. i love it. Dr Kelso's my favourite.

this is the best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Z_0CGm3S4

"dude, i love your new tape recorder!"
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 12:04 PM
It's only like the funniest show, EVER.

Some of my favourite moments:

Turk: DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET CARLA? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE WARRIOR!?

---------

[J.D. has just fantasized how Elliot's laughing at his brother's jokes really means she wants to have sex with him:] "Stop your stupid laughing. It makes you look like a whore!!"

LMAO... so harsh.

---------

J.D.: Oh hello mr. Steel. First name Man of.

---------

Janitor: AHh fork! Me can’t eat soup!

---------
Elliot: I'm a little sick of the turks.
Omar: [turns around] Excuse me.
Elliot: No not you omar, i love your people.

---------

Elliot: I started a chartroom called 'I hate Cox' and so far it's me 3 interns and 14,000 lesbians.

---------

Also, I love....

J.D.: "Now that we live together, me and Elliot were getting tighter everyday." and then he pours cold water on her in the shower and then he says "Elliot wasn't so good at practical jokes." and then Elliot puts a racoon in the shower with JD.”

LOL
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 7:54 PM
Lmao! Those are some great quotes, humble!
#8 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:20 PM
I only recently found this show but I do love it!

Dr. Cox is the best character, and Kelso is a close second along with the Janitor.
Too much fun, especially when Brendan Frasier guest starred, despite how sad it was. Gay chicken is just about the best game ever invented.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:01 PM
What did everyone think of last night's new episode? I loved Fat Daddy and the whole interns-being-cyborgs thing in the beginning. Dr. Cox disposing of Dr. Kelso's food was hilarious, too, and I loved the ending shot when he was eating that monster chocolate cake over the trash can.

Does anyone else think that the producers have kind of abandoned the whole Kim/baby mama/Sam storyline? I know that J.D. mentioned picking him up in the end, but we never see Kim and it seems like J.D.'s life has kind of gone on as it always has even though he's a father. Wasn't there an episode where Dr. Cox told him he'd look at Sacred Heart in a whole new way when he became a father? I'd like to see that come into fruition. Still, it was a hilarious episode.

Alchemist
#10 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:04 PM
Scrubs. <3
My favorite show besides The Office.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RabidAngel77
What did everyone think of last night's new episode? I loved Fat Daddy and the whole interns-being-cyborgs thing in the beginning. Dr. Cox disposing of Dr. Kelso's food was hilarious, too, and I loved the ending shot when he was eating that monster chocolate cake over the trash can.

Does anyone else think that the producers have kind of abandoned the whole Kim/baby mama/Sam storyline? I know that J.D. mentioned picking him up in the end, but we never see Kim and it seems like J.D.'s life has kind of gone on as it always has even though he's a father. Wasn't there an episode where Dr. Cox told him he'd look at Sacred Heart in a whole new way when he became a father? I'd like to see that come into fruition. Still, it was a hilarious episode.

Ooooo, sounds cool. But it proberbly won't be shown over here for another year
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 12:57 AM
Default Brilliant show
[possible spoiler]

Scrubs is brilliant. :nod: I love J.D., and I also enjoy the other characters. But I realized today that for me J.D. really is the "glue" holding everything together, it's not as fun without him in the center. It is fun, once in a while, when other characters get the chance to "think/narrate", but today I saw an episode (pretty brand new I gather) where the characters took turn to be the narrator... Not as fun. I was like "where the h*ll is J.D.?!".

I actually love all the characters, but besides J.D. and the main gang I don't wanna be without Ted (he is hilarious, makes me laugh out loud), the janitor and Todd. That's the ones I can think of right now, anyway.

Hats off to the writers, they are unbelievable.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 2:43 AM
I know what you mean, Psyche- although he isn't the funniest character, J.D. is indeed the crux of the show. I love how twisted his perceptions can be and how utterly self-absorbed he is. Was the episode you described the one where he straps a camera to his head and falls asleep, so the Janitor puts him in the water tank? I believe that other characters had the chance to narrate, in that one.

Ted is hilarious. I can't help but wonder if he'll ever snap and kill himself (or Dr. Kelso... I'm sure he has good reason). Todd is great, as well- one of the writers must be a total sexual deviant to write all of his lines. Love the Janitor, too- he's so random! I love the one where the Janitor is looking around, so J.D. asks him if he lost something and the Janitor naturally assumes that he took it.

#14 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RabidAngel77
Ted is hilarious. I can't help but wonder if he'll ever snap and kill himself (or Dr. Kelso... I'm sure he has good reason). Todd is great, as well- one of the writers must be a total sexual deviant to write all of his lines. Love the Janitor, too- he's so random! I love the one where the Janitor is looking around, so J.D. asks him if he lost something and the Janitor naturally assumes that he took it.

I like Ted too. I feel so sorry for him though. He always seems so sad and depressed all of the time.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 5:56 PM
[possible spoiler]

Rabid Angel

No, it's not that episode. The other characters take turns narrating sometimes, but this time it was like the writers wanted give the show a new direction. This one felt pretty new to me, and it really goes from character to character, the narrating thing. One thing in particular I remember is that Ted makes a mistake with Kelso. Instead of saying something Kelso would accept and thinking something evil, he accidently says the evil thing and thinks the nice one.

(And we see Todd as an older man, with a son, in a dream sequence.)

And you know when J.D. thinks and in the end say something the other person has no way to relate to? In this one they leave the narrating to the person he talks to, and in the end we just hear what he says as conclusion. Something about dwarves or what not. That one was actually funny, to be on the other side. But I turned the tv on when the episode had started, so I was a bit afraid J.D. wasn't there at all.

I believe the show has a lot of stars, but that the mix of them all is the claim to stardom. I mean, J.D. and Turks friendship, etc. Elliot and Carla. Ted and Kelso. Turk and Todd. There's so many stories within the story. And I prefer J.D. to link it all together.

ThatScaryChick

I so love Ted, his depressed neurotic nature and how he sooo wanna kill Kelso but just run around as his lapdog instead.

Faithlove13xxx

Yeah, and it really shows there's a lot of great writers that has to be just as out there as the rest of us.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 8:57 AM
I loved Scrubs!But never watched it since season 5(the ending ws JD got some woman pregnant)

since I live in Indonesia,which sucked,there're no serial here,except those local telenovela,which I so hate(to the point of gouging my own eyes,or better yet,killing those producers),the station tried airing Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Supernatural & Prison Break,but the rating was so low,they got cancelled(Heroes got banned,people complained that its too violent,which is ridiculous,since the local ones,always has some twisted minded characters, and evil children in it)

The rental hasn't got any Scrubs since season 5,so I had forgotten most of it,but I do remember My Old Lady(the most memorable episode in season 1,where they first dealt with dead pasients)
#17 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 4:56 AM
JD, grabbing Dr. Cox around the waist: Sneak hug!

From that episode where JD mentions that there's only one bottle of ketchup they have to fight over, and commence fighting over it.
Dr. Kelso, after Ted manages to get it: Ketchup is for winners, Ted!
Ted: Awww... *gives the ketchup to Dr. Kelso*

Jordan: You know how I use love in a sarcastic way, like, "I love other people's kids!" or, "I love that new haircut!" By the way, love that haircut, Per!
Dr. Cox: Everybody does.

From the episode where everyone in the hospital is arguing over the Iraq war, but JD doesn't know anything about it and the janitor realizes that and calls him on it.
JD: I know about the war!
Janitor, taking out a globe: Point to Iraq.
JD points.
Janitor: That's China.
JD: You're China!

When... I dunno, some people are helping someone by role playing, I don't remember exactly, but Ted volunteers to be Elliot.
Ted: Ok, have to get into character... Talking very fast, talking very fast! Frick! Frick! Frick!

And... the best Dr. Cox quote of all time, paraphrased:

Dr. Cox: You both got the job. I figured since she (Elliot) is booksmart to the point where she has no interpersonal skills, whereas you (JD) are as cute and cuddly as an un-potty-trained labradoodle, not to mention about as useful in high-stress medical situations as an un-potty-trained labradoodle, together you might make one barely passable doctor... slash labradoodle.
#18 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:40 AM
I love Scrubs, watch it most nights on E4. I will admite im becoming an Scrubs addict,
The show has brilliant writers that's all I can say :D
Alchemist
#19 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:06 PM
Last night's episode was so funny. Remote wrestling... That's kind of a familiar thing for me.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:34 PM
Yeah, last night's was great. I love how Dr. Cox turns Sam toward the fight and says, "That's your dad!" :D

Turk and J.D. are so immature. I guess that's why we love them .

Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:04 PM
I saw the episode last night when Carla has the baby. Oh God, it was sooo funny! When Turk go this hand stuck in the ice machine and the guy with the hook hand walks past and says: 'Don't pull your hand out' and J.D and Turk say: 'So thats how it happened...' :laugh:

At the end though, I thought that Turk & Carla's baby was going to die, but I was happy that she didn't!

Its a bit weird for me watching the series, because Paramount shows the new(est) series at 9pm on a Wednesday, and random episodes from different series at every other time. So its a bit disjointed and theres like big gaps in the storylines for me. I'll have to get the series boxsets from Amazon, methinks.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 2:49 PM
Aww, Dr. Kelso is gone ! I'll miss him.

I thought the new episode was great! I love how Turk mentions that Carla's boob looks like a sea otter and J.D. agrees, saying that Turk drew it for him. And then Carla looks outraged and gets this expression like she's not surprised... LOL! I loved their beat boxing when Dr. Cox sat down in the cafeteria, too. Such dorks... but such loveable dorks :D.

Alchemist
#23 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:39 AM
Uh... what?! DR. KELSO IS GONE?!?! When did that happen!?

After The Office came on here, 30 Rock was on... not Scrubs. WTF!
Mad Poster
#24 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 4:05 PM
Scrubs was at 8:30, here. I think the schedule is changing because 30 Rock is back. Anyway (MASSIVE SPOILER), Elliot and Carla got the whole hospital to petition against the board forcing Kelso out because he's 65 (even Dr. Cox), so the board agreed and said Dr. Kelso could stay. He thanked them for helping him keep his job but said he just wanted to end things on his own terms, told the board member to shove it up his ass, stole that painting of him from the wall, and drove off in his Beamer. It was kind of sweet .

Alchemist
#25 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM
Awww, that's just how I imagined him to go.

I'll miss Kelso, though. Now I just wanna know who's gonna be the new Chief...
Page 1 of 8