Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 2:09 AM
Default -- CC for Packs Only --
Hi guys, I am testing a recolor for an Outdoor Retreat item I cloned from CAS tools by Cmar. [great program by the way] The package file works fine, but how do I make it NEED Outdoor Retreat as a requirement? Sorry if this has been asked before, and any help would be appreciated.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 7:40 AM
You'd have to link some component back to the resources in the GP rather than having a standalone clone. For CAS Tools, I'm working on both restricting clones of GP stuff to be incomplete without the pack and on including only resources that are actually modified. Meanwhile you could try the new TSRW; it already only includes what's been modified.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
You'd have to link some component back to the resources in the GP rather than having a standalone clone. For CAS Tools, I'm working on both restricting clones of GP stuff to be incomplete without the pack and on including only resources that are actually modified. Meanwhile you could try the new TSRW; it already only includes what's been modified.

Ok, thanks! I'll try TSRW, but I usually don't use it.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.