Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:17 PM
Default Batman and Flash Mask Creation
Hello All,

I would like to create a Batman mask, a redhood mask, as well as a flash mask, and was wondering what the best way to go about this is? I haven't found tutorials on either and am really stumped.

These are the three that I would like to create, and I am thinking perhaps I could use a similar mesh on all?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 6:09 PM
Do you mean decorative busts? Or actual masks that sims can wear? If the latter, then your struggle to find info might be because you should have been looking in the Bodyshop section - I'll move the thread there.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Do you mean decorative busts? Or actual masks that sims can wear? If the latter, then your struggle to find info might be because you should have been looking in the Bodyshop section - I'll move the thread there.

Yes it is the latter! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

Sorry one last question though...how do I find where it was moved? lol I'm pretty new at this.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 11:15 AM
I hadn't moved it yet, as I was waiting for your answer. But I see you've made a thread in the right forum now, so I won't move this one.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.