Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1526 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 9:36 PM
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#1527 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 8:45 PM

With how often this generation discusses dresses, perhaps I should get some my teen boys can wear soon...

Lucas watches a Christmas special on his brand-new TV. His mom comes in and is reminded, "Ah, yes! We still have to decorate."

Later, he weighs in on the conversation between Michael and Brittany Parker, who are wearing the same skirt.

Uh, Sophie? Aren't you a little cold?

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Scholar
#1528 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:34 AM
The 3:rd picture reminds me of the sims in my uni sub-hood. The have had more then one conversation through a sofa.
Top Secret Researcher
#1529 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 3:51 PM
I've seen worse. Try having a normal conversation when one of you has your hand through the stairs and the other their whole arm through the birdcage!

Michael, who slept over after Family Day and should really be at school right now, meets newborn puppy Dreidel, while Dreidel's older sister Ally gives their brother Zwei a bath. (Zwei is a namesake and I was gonna name his sister Drei...but 'tis the season and Dreidel is more of a girl name.)

I ought to have heeded my mother's warnings--the puppies of a large dog and a small dog simply come out as clones of the mother. I don't normally change pets' appearances, but here I may have to...or at least get them different collars.

"Oh, right, Harrison started college today." This was the first encounter the cousins had after Harrison moved into the dorm.

Back home, the twins excitedly discuss their last day of high school and the fact that they're growing up and heading off to college too.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Test Subject
#1530 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:31 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 15th Dec 2017 at 6:03 AM.
Default My Failed Attempt at an Airplane

My Sims are painfully aware that I've botched this first attempt at Crocobaura's airplane.
Test Subject
#1531 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 7:13 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 14th Dec 2017 at 9:03 PM.
Default A Meeting With Dad

These poor guys are going in blind.
Instructor
#1532 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 7:31 PM
Sorry this quality is so poor--I had my settings turned way down because I was lagging--but I just love this. Don is checking out Dina's ass right in front of Mortimer!

Scholar
#1533 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 10:57 PM
how does this happen
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#1534 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 4:09 AM
The man doesn't seem worried. Is this a real fire?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#1535 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 8:03 PM
yes yes it is it got outside due to the butler...that guy is dead now

My Tumblr
Instructor
#1536 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:47 PM

I found this after I created Bluewater Village and it's just one of the pics that comes with the game, but it cracked me up. This is in Checo's furniture store. Is he selling his daughter? lol
Scholar
#1537 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:07 PM
i think he's pointing to the award on the counter...children don't count as furniture

My Tumblr
Scholar
#1539 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 10:53 AM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 17th Dec 2017 at 11:12 AM.
and her face just says please stop dad please?

actually maybe there was furniture there but an employee at maxis sabotaged the image

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#1540 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 12:52 PM Last edited by flatpack : 17th Dec 2017 at 12:53 PM. Reason: typo
Loving everyone's gameplay pictures. That plane, kanjibongoh, is amazing! The Ramirez one is the best, I've never noticed it in their story before.

Here's some from my hood, where everyone's got a problem with everyone (enemies formed in the 7 sim hours I was on this lot).

First a cute one:

Tall guy with the red hair has 2 enemies already, and he even fought with the sim that holds the taxes (pink top), but she's also been fighting with everyone. No idea who started it.

Test Subject
#1541 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 12:52 AM
Default The Gamers

Test Subject
#1542 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 1:55 PM
Hello flatpack, thanks! I love your gameplay pictures, too! Isn't it amazing how you turn your attention away for a moment and some sims start fighting with each other? And the Karaoke machine helps to make a love connection, so sweet
Alchemist
#1543 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 8:56 PM
about the fire (http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...560#post5314560); most likely shipped version cause might have been burn interaction on leaves. or witch spell.
other shipped version fire causes::
-food left unattended
-failed/spoiled food
-fireplace

about shipped version picture (http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...243#post5315243); like another poster, it seems he is pointing to the award and not toward the girl.
is there a shipped version caption?
Scholar
#1544 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 4:29 PM
nope .and the fire definitely happened when the butler walked outside from the burning kitchen i've seen it happen before

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#1545 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 7:07 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 5:53 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly due to MYP issues
I really like Alkaloid's reflective glasses. My cool sims can have mirror shades now!
http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...wAll=1&u=316366

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1546 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 5:21 PM

Maxx is hoping this one burns too so he can sneak some of it before Emil cleans it up like the last one.

I've decided to legalize bubbles in Agnar Sound--for YA and older. Harrison and his future cousin-in-law Reed are quite happy about this decision.

Keith and Michael drop by for a surprise visit with Auntie Cathy and Uncle Connor.

Having six students in one dorm means learning to kill as many birds with one stone as you can. These two were both low on fun and both wanted a logic skill point, so one game of chess solves it all!

Mad Poster
#1547 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:27 PM
just a pretty I found..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#1548 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:06 PM

Different sims get their exercise in different ways, I suppose.

Emil and Sophie's household is rarely without visitors at dinner. They raised three very social neat freaks, just like them.

Roux meets her new daughter Lizzie for the first time.

Having a pillow fight in the middle of your date can sure make a sim feel young again.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1549 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:10 PM
That's a lovely teapot Pat - I have that set, so where's the recolour?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#1550 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:36 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:53 AM.
I think Gina Caliente (daughter of Nina Caliente and Don Lothario) has been bullying Felicia Kat (daughter of Tara Kat and Darren Dreamer)...

Page 62 of 120