Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:49 PM
See, I did it .. you can too

If you need, I can give you my notes for sizes, placement, and such.
Give it a go and see what you can come up with.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
oh, well I have M&G as well, I would not want to risk the lot crashing on you. Although if I was you I would keep checking ebay and find a cheap copy.

Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
Well, I'd build it for you as it seems simple enough, however I have all all EP's and SP's (except K&B) and your profile says you only have up to AL.

I can help you with pictures if you wanted to make it yourself as I did recreate it in my test hood (more or less).

Guys I have all eps and sps (ultimate collection)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 10:17 PM
See, I did it .. you can too

If you need, I can give you my notes for sizes, placement, and such.
Give it a go and see what you can come up with.

OMG THAT'S AWESOME!
thank you so much! :lovestruc
Theorist
#29 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 10:31 PM
If you have questions .. feel free to ask me.

I'd say give it a go yourself first. Makin it yourself will give you a sense of accomplishment. However, if you don't want to try yourself/ or find you can't do it you're more than welcome to have the one I did since you have all EP's.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:35 PM
There you go, I won't bother to build it now, or maybe I still will as it's a nice little lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#31 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 8:03 PM
@thomaz So I'm curious .. did you build it yet?

After I posted the pics of what I'd done my game crashed, and of course I hadn't saved. I opened the game up again and made it again, only this time I made it to my own liking while still keepin the main idea intact. I might actually use this one
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 8:13 PM
@thomaz So I'm curious .. did you build it yet?

After I posted the pics of what I'd done my game crashed, and of course I hadn't saved. I opened the game up again and made it again, only this time I made it to my own liking while still keepin the main idea intact. I might actually use this one

OMG you did an awesome job building it! I wish I had this hability to building but as I said I'm a horrible builder
Theorist
#33 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 8:23 PM
Oh, I'm a novice builder compared to some. I just build what I like. Has to be functional and yet still nice.
Theorist
#34 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 5:44 PM
@thomaz It's been approved and if you like, it can be downloaded here

Also, HL did one and hers is here

I hope you're satisfied with whichever one you choose
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 9:12 PM
@thomaz It's been approved and if you like, it can be downloaded here

Also, HL did one and hers is here

I hope you're satisfied with whichever one you choose

I downloaded both, awesome for my farm area! Adorable =)
thank u!
Page 2 of 2