Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 10:15 PM
Default mila sims 2 world
Hi, hope that this is the right section to post. I try to find a way to register here http://milasimsworld.forumbb.ru/ but i failed many times, so i need some help. when i understand the google translator right, it says my email adress is wrong, but that is not right. so I'm confused what i should do?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 10:54 PM
Did you click the 4th or 5th link? The 4th one is register, the 5th is login.

Try this: http://milasimsworld.forumbb.ru/register.php
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 2:14 PM Last edited by KaterMikesch77 : 30th Apr 2018 at 2:26 PM.
Yes, i do. i choose a user name and write my email then, but it didn't work. its a german email adress, if this matters?
maybe someone would be so kind helping me, making one?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 2:47 PM
Have you checked your mail (also spam/junk mail box) to see if you managed to register?

Do you use a Hotmail/Outlook address? Those can sometimes not be able to recieve the activation mail (I've had that problem on a few sites).
Maybe try setting up a Gmail account - those usually work fine.

Also, if you have any special characters in you E-mail (anything else than plain letters Aa-Zz, or - and _ or numbers, the only special characters being the @ and the . before com/net/ru/etc.) the mail address may not be read properly.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 8:37 PM
no, its gmx. and no i don't get a mail. and no theres only plain letters. i even try to make a new email adress, but this email doesn't work either. and when i try to log in with a google account the same happens again. take a look at the pictures. it say (translater) this email adress is invalid. thats why i thought a german email adress maybe wouldn't work?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 8:41 PM
Maybe don't use the space in the username? Make sure you don't have any in the Email either.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:12 PM
thats my google acount user name, i try it before with a other one, no spaces. my email has no spaces.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:21 PM
Here, try it again with another one to show you. Its not working
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:25 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 30th Apr 2018 at 9:40 PM.
Just now I tried registering with a random (as far as I know, non-existing) mail in a proper format (as in, with @mail.com at the end - as long as there's @ and some version of .com/.co.uk/.ru or any other variant in it, it'll most often be seen as a valid Email), and a random username (just small letters), and it went through. The problem is most likely at your end, either how you've written the register info in the boxes, or a browser malfuction, or some such.
(if I accidentally did put in an existing Email, sorry to whomever got a random registration mail in their inbox )

Message I got (translated) - "Thank you for registering. Your password was sent to the address indicated at the registration." So the registraion does work fine.

(Oh, and make sure you put the username in the first box, and the Email in the second box. There's no Email box in the picture you posted, so if you don't get a second box for the Email, try with a different browser).
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:34 PM
please look at the first picture, there is a user name in the first box and a email in the second box
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:38 PM
here, again.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#12 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:43 PM
I was looking at the second set of pictures, in post #5 (I'm using the classic MTS view, so posts sometimes show up a bit slow).

Anyway, I tried using the info in the last set of pictures (gmx.de), and I got the "Email address is incorrect" too. Maybe the system doesn't like gmx.de addresses? Some sites will block certain Email servers if they're frequently used by spammers.

My account (which looks to be older than I thought) is on an old hotmail account, so I'm not entirely sure about Gmail. I know the new hotmail/outlook inbox dislike registration mails with a passion, though.

I honestly don't know why this isn't working for you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:54 PM
hotmail doesn't exists anymore. when i google it, it send me to this here (picture) and thats what i tried before and its not working.
I have also no idea, why its not working.
Screenshots
Theorist
#14 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 10:27 PM
I had to get a live.com email acct as neither my gmail nor my yahoo one would work with some sites.

However, if you do have to make a new email w/ a place that you don't normally use, don't forget to log in at least once every 3 to 6 months or it will be deleted. I've had this happen a few times too :p

Edit: aaannnnd ... it looks like live.com is now part of outlook.com .... lol
Mad Poster
#15 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 10:27 PM
Hotmail and Outlook are the same now. They switched to a new Outlook screen a while ago, and deleted all my mails from the old hotmail account in the process. I was so angry I swore I'd never use those accounts for anything useful again...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:15 PM
I was able to log in with google, couldn't tell you why it's not working for you (just to make sure, you did type in your whole gmail adress not only username?). And outlook should work too, but it seems like you need to register first. What exactly is the situation right now? I also speak german if that's easier to you
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd May 2018 at 8:45 PM
Of course i type in my whole email adress. it isn't the first time i use google. The situation is : i give up.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd May 2018 at 8:53 PM
Hello, @KaterMikesch77

I wrote a small tutorial on how to register there. You can find it here. I hope this helps.
You can also try creating a Russian e-mail (mail.ru, yandex.ru)
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:01 PM Last edited by yavannatw : 2nd May 2018 at 11:50 PM.
Are you able to change .de to .com? Sometimes they are interchangeable. I use gmx.com. I haven't tried to register yet with that however.

Edit: It didn't like my address either, so it won't accept gmx.

I don't like registering for anything but at this point I would say it's really not worth the effort, but I'm guessing there is stuff you absolutely must have there.