Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2023 at 11:17 PM
Default Created clothing has a shadow
Hello, first time poster. I'm new to CAS and when I edit a piece of clothing and choose a base item to edit or overwrite from create a CAS standalone in Sims 4 Studio I get like a shadow of the clothing's former look on the sims skin. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or how to fix it?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2023 at 5:40 AM
Clothing items have a Shadow texture, visible in the Texture tab of S4S. If you don't remove or replace it from what you have cloned, it will use the one it has.
Same goes for all of the included textures, they will look quite strange without being replaced with versions that fit your new CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2023 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
Clothing items have a Shadow texture, visible in the Texture tab of S4S. If you don't remove or replace it from what you have cloned, it will use the one it has.
Same goes for all of the included textures, they will look quite strange without being replaced with versions that fit your new CC.

Wow,thank you this has been bugging me for a long time.