Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

New freckles categorized as...freckles!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 428 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 43,725 Views
Uploaded: 18th Jan 2011 at 10:32 AM
Updated: 23rd Jan 2011 at 4:14 AM
Edit 01/22/2011: Fixed the nose freckles as freckles, please redownload!

Edit 01/19/2011: Added the freckles categorized as costume makeup so they are recolorable. File has "makeup" in front of it. You can use both the freckles under freckles and the freckles under costume makeup if you want.

Edit 01/18/2011: Nose freckles added!

All the freckles I found had been categorized as blush or costume makeup. That annoyed me, so I thought I'd make my own and categorize them under freckles!

They do show up under freckles, but I suggest you get Anach's CASDetails8x2 mod found here, as I don't know how many will show up without it.

I hope you enjoy these! They're a bit more obvious than EA's freckles, which is what I wanted as I was basing them off a few people I know in real life.

Note: the all file is for full face freckles, not a combination of all these files.

You can download all of these if you like and use them, or pick and choose which ones you want in your game.

Additional Credits:
daluved1's tutorial for making beauty marks/freckles show up under beauty marks/freckles section
2NE1 for singing to me on repeat while I made these
HystericalParoxysm for the Nouk hair
Lady Frontbum for the Asian skins that I made default
Makers of S3PE and Inge for helping me find a decent Hex Editor for S3PE