Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 1:02 PM
Default Objects Appear Black
Whenever i try to create a new project with TSRW and select an object, the objects appear fully black. Literally just black. It does not matter what kind of object it is.
This does not happen with Sims 4 objects nor with objects of sims 3 that does not have customizable texture choises.
How can i solve this problem?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uglybuffys
Whenever i try to create a new project with TSRW and select an object, the objects appear fully black. Literally just black. It does not matter what kind of object it is.
This does not happen with Sims 4 objects nor with objects of sims 3 that does not have customizable texture choises.
How can i solve this problem?

It's actually the latest TSRW version that's causing this. I would recommend getting an older version. (1.72 or an version below that one). That should solve the issue! ^-^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:03 PM Last edited by uglybuffys : 7th Dec 2016 at 8:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
It's actually the latest TSRW version that's causing this. I would recommend getting an older version. (1.72 or an version below that one). That should solve the issue! ^-^

Thank you so much for your response.
I am searching the internet for the older versions of TSRW but i can not find 1.72 or older.
Do you know any sites i can download the old vr from?

EDIT: I was able to find as old as vr2.0.161 but had the same problem.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 7:32 PM
You could try the one I uploaded: greenplumbboblover.tumblr.com/post/132219005426/tsrw-172