Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 12:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default How to change skin tone of existing sim
how to change skin tone for existing sim

some info
i have the university, nightlife, open for business, and seasons expansions

i have a mac
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 3:10 PM
Actually, you can use Christianlov's Skintone Selector or Custom Skintone Selector to change the skintone of your sim since you can't use SimPE/SimSurgery. Both can be found at Sims2Graveyard: http://sims2graveyard.com/

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 5:01 PM
but can i be able to use the custom skin tones that i have downloaded with these selectors
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 6:17 PM
Christianlov's skintone selector does allow you to change to some common custom skintones, but because of the way it works, individual skintones have to be coded into it to work - it won't just pick up on all the skintones you have in your Downloads and let you choose from them. And because Christianlov is no longer supporting that or his other mods, it is unlikely to be updated.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 8:55 PM
yea i used the mirror thanks for anyone who contributed
but i have another question about the mirror
how do i make my sim have the current skin tone forever because whenever i quit the game it seems that the skin tone reverts back to the original skin tone and then i have to copy from source all over again any hints
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:25 PM
ô_hoodie - They're on a Mac. They can't use SimPE.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 5:10 AM
how do we code custom skintones on a mac to use the custom skintone selector if we cant use the CL Tool???