Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:07 PM Last edited by sims_dripping_in_g0ld : 9th Nov 2014 at 6:28 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Game Not Wanting To Update, Even With Superpatcher?
Hello,

I had made this: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ost#post4596800 about how I had updated using superpatcher, then had the launcher tell me the base game is incompatable with the expansion packs, so I was suggested to manually patching again with superpatcher. I did that, but, it still refuses to patch. I get an error message saying "You cannot apply this patch on this version of the application", and I'm told to reinstall. But as I mentioned on my other thread, I cannot uninstall because my hard drive is broken at the moment ( A late 2011 macbook ), and I could uninstall, but I wouldn't be able to install it afterwards. I also tried patching with every single option on the page, the stuff packs, the expansions, and the base game, and still got the same error. Does anyone know what to do? If you need to see screenshots of anything else, let me know, and I'll make it happen. And please excuse my noobness, I'm very new to this stuff, haha.

Thanks in advance, guys.
Screenshots