Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:51 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 20th Jan 2018 at 5:45 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default ! Resolved: Cat sinks in.
So I followed this tutorial: http://modthesims.info/t/198229 Ok, so what now???
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Cat sinks in.rar (30.7 KB, 12 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:04 PM
So you applied the Pets patch and it's still happening?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:32 PM
Yes, I did. I will try to update later expansion packs too.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 1:28 AM
Does this happen in a test hood with no CC?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:41 PM
It does happen to a particular animal (playing Kim family, Cheech being the victim only, however Gabby and Kat's cats haven't run into this issue themselves) and it happen before two both animal I believe in another household of a premade hood.

I haven't fully explore whether or not it happens in cc-free hood. For one thing, I do use only minimum amount of cc atm (bus mod, AL and the two essential anti-corruption mods, intuitive newspaper, automatic rent payer, omgwtfbbq, simlogical's reservable beds and stuck object remover) while my cat is suffering from this yucky glitch/bug.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:08 PM
There is a bug where a pet will sink into the floor if they try using an object that another pet is using, have you noticed if it happens then. if it's that the best bet would be more pet objects so they don't have to share.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:18 PM
I don't think because whatever you do the cat will always sink into that floor when they're not idling or whatever. Once that cat finishes eating from the bowl, he will sink. Once that cat jumps out of the counter or Condominiums, he will sink. Once he stops interacting with the sim, he will sink. I eventually got fed up and just enable conbutrol pets because the bug just irritates the crap out of me. It also appears sometimes disabling the cat when he is incapacitated into the floor.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:28 PM
Did you put on the correct patch? There are two different ones. If it's not that, cc or in use than I am out of ideas.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 12:25 PM
What is and isn't a correct patch?
Scholar
#10 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 1:18 PM
You have something that is overriding the bed semiglobal 'Interaction - Sleep - Autonomous - TEST' (maybe reservable beds ?) By default, node 1 tests if the sim is a pet and if so does not run 'Bed Rel. - Adjust Ads - Sleep' which is where your error is coming from. Since this is an autonomous test the error will continue in the background all the while there is a bed on the lot.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 4:59 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 20th Jan 2018 at 5:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
You have something that is overriding the bed semiglobal 'Interaction - Sleep - Autonomous - TEST' (maybe reservable beds ?) By default, node 1 tests if the sim is a pet and if so does not run 'Bed Rel. - Adjust Ads - Sleep' which is where your error is coming from. Since this is an autonomous test the error will continue in the background all the while there is a bed on the lot.

Correct. I do have reservable beds mods. Though I guess should consider removing it? I might have to when it occurs again because I just had put Kim's pets for adoption quite a long time ago.

Update: The Issue is kinda resolved, as I tried to reunite Justin with his childhood pets by adopting them back onto new lot. Cat doesn't seem to be sinking (so far, I hope it never does again so please me no jinx it)