Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:36 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 15th Apr 2018 at 7:39 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Having some "minor" issues with an accessory jacket [SOLVED]
Okay so I'm a complete idiot when it comes to creating CC, we've already established that, but I really outdid myself this time.

This was once a full body outfit from University Life. Then it became a top. So far so good. But then I needed it to be an accessory.
I'm sure you'll be able to determine how that went using these annotated images.

http://simfileshare.net/download/496105/

Now I'm sure you'll tell me that I did it all wrong, that I forgot to remove the overlay texture, that I forgot to reassign the texture mapping and the bone rigging and the gefloopenschnurb in the geschnoopenflurb, but I can assure you I'll have no idea what any of it means.
Usually I'd ignore this problem and put off fixing it for as long as humanly possible, but I happen to need this specific item for a thing. A thing that I was supposed to start recording several hours of footage for yesterday. And that hasn't happened because of this thing not working. And I'd like to make that thing happen before too long (preferably yesterday) So if you could help me figure out how to make this broken thing unbroken, I'd be mucho grateful.

Thanks

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )