Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2018 at 8:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims not appearing in CAS and wrong animations in gameplay
Hello, i need some help. My Sims 2 have a biggest problem!
I was playing quietly, when I left the game and I went back in, the sims just did not apear it in CAS, so I went to the gameplay and the sims do not move to the actions, they just making where they are, with crazy animations!
and i think: MODS, okay let's delete all! But nothing, I deleted all mods, and nothing happening...

I searched the error in several places, but I could not find a solution, please help, thanks.

*remembering that I have all the expansions installed*
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2018 at 8:24 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 11th May 2018 at 8:39 PM.
When you remove mods, you also need to delete your cache files. So start there. Go into your..Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 folder and delete..groups.cache, cigen.package, Accessory.package

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2018 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
When you remove mods, you also need to delete your cache files. So start there. Go into your..Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 folder and delete..groups.cache, cigen.package, Accessory.package

I already did this and I did not solve it, I forgot to comment