Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 4:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default HELP Securom removal and No-cd.exe
I've made a post earlier about the lag in my game, most notable when switching between Sims and going through buy/build mode. My computer has a powerful processor unit, with a good video graphics card. Gameplay runs smoothly in high graphics but regardless of the settings, there is a freeze in the gameplay when I'm switching Sims or going in build/buy mode. People have told me that it's a Securom issue. I have bought the game legally with a record of purchase. Removing the securom doesn't seem to be the problem only that it ends up being redownloaded when being loaded by the disc.. I am told I must download a no-CD patch to stop this.. I've found the no-CD patch for Double deluxe but so far it has not worked? I'm confused as to which no-CD patch I have to download.. I don't have Ultimate Collection, just the original games, with Double Deluxe and Best of Business being my collection packs.. I don't know what patch to get since a pop-up keeps telling me I have to find the latest version of the game..? I don't know which one it'd be.. I'd think it'd be Apartment Life, but that doesn't seem to work either.. please help.. I'm a bit stuck on this... sorry, if it's weirdly worded.. in basic terms every time I try to play the game with the installed patches with no disc inserted, a message pops up.. I have decided to download multiple no-CD patches but nothing seems to be working.. I do want to be able to make my game playable without the securom lag issues.. but it keeps coming back in my game with the disc loaded.. others have seemed to get past this but I'm having a very rough situation.. help is appreciated so I can play my all-time favorite game thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:43 AM
Do you have Mansion & Garden Stuff? Although it's a stuff pack, it's treated more like an expansion pack, and if you have it, you'll need to get a M&G no CD crack.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 8:47 AM