Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 4:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't attend uni after adding+removing custom world
Bad title, idk. Basically a while ago, I installed a custom university world. I'm not sure which one it was, but once I got it installed I decided I didn't like it. So I took it out, cleared caches, put the original world file back, all of that fun stuff. This isn't the first time I've done this with custom worlds so I'm pretty sure I did it all correctly.
Since then, I've been unable to send my sims to university. At first, it would still load up the custom world despite being uninstalled. Now it just freezes when I try to send a sim to university.
I've removed CC, un-installed and re-installed, cleared all world and other caches/thumbnails, started a new game, moved to multiple new towns, tried to send different sims from different and the same families, double triple and quadruple checked that the custom world was no longer installed. I've also gone through the FAQ here and done everything in it several times since I first started having this issue to no avail.
I'm just getting frustrated now and I'm not sure what to do - I'm playing a legacy game and am on the 6th generation and it's just really irritating not being able to send any of them to university
Any ideas?

I'm running it on Windows 10, fully updated with all expansions/EPs up to Island Paradise.