Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:31 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 5th Nov 2017 at 6:41 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Game Freezes
Recently my game has been freezing around the time (sims time) and there is nothing i can do except let it sit there or turn my computer off all together. I took all of my mods out of my mods and rebooted the game back up but when the main menu popped up it said my mods were still in games. I even deleted every single mod off of my computer and my game still says that they are in my game. I have removed some of my recently downloaded custom content to see if they were the problem and they were also stuck in the game even after they are deleted out of game and my files. Please help! I have no other idea what to do!
Advertisement
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 6:19 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 5th Nov 2017 at 6:40 PM.
Try clearing your caches first, info here >http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...ete_Cache_Files

If that doesn't work THEN I would move/rename BUT NOT DELETE your sims 3 folder and then run the game so it creates a new one for you. Then if there are no problems you can start testing for the issue again (just in case) by replacing/moving folders over from the previous sim 3 folder to the newly created folder.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 6:40 PM
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 6:41 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Freezes and Lags
    If you encounter any freezes or lags in gameplay, try the suggestions in Game Help:Intermittent Freezeswiki.
    If issue persists, please provide the answers to the questionnaire when you post in the Help forum.