Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Skull of Life and Death

by Mary-J Posted 17th Aug 2018 at 7:39 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2020 at 7:17 AM by Mary-J

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:02 AM
Once I download it (rar or 7z - I tried both) and I put it into my Sims 4 Mods file, I'll load up my game and head to a lot to open up build mode. Once I'm there, I filter everything for CC and it does not come up. I'm quite sure it is not any of my mods because I took all my other mods out and only used yours, and it still did not work. Is there something else I'm doing wrong or is it not working for anyone else?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Acetrea
Once I download it (rar or 7z - I tried both) and I put it into my Sims 4 Mods file, I'll load up my game and head to a lot to open up build mode. Once I'm there, I filter everything for CC and it does not come up. I'm quite sure it is not any of my mods because I took all my other mods out and only used yours, and it still did not work. Is there something else I'm doing wrong or is it not working for anyone else?

Did you just put the RAR/7z in your mods folders?

You need to open the RAR/7z and put the .package into the mods folder.

Or are you using the separated version rather than the merged? If that's the case you NEED the base game package.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 3:09 PM
nice
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 10:16 AM
Hello there, I'm afraid the Mod is still broken since the latest patch (1.51.77.1020 - 19th April 2019) - still got blank menus and the Skull is entitled **DEBUG** in the Build / Buy menu.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silsetto
Hello there, I'm afraid the Mod is still broken since the latest patch (1.51.77.1020 - 19th April 2019) - still got blank menus and the Skull is entitled **DEBUG** in the Build / Buy menu.

19th April update/hotfix rebroke it but should be sorted again now
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mary-J
19th April update/hotfix rebroke it but should be sorted again now

You're amazing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 6:27 PM
Thank you so much! I've tried so many things to get Grim as a real member of the family and this is just absolutely perfect. You're amazing!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd May 2019 at 9:06 PM
I've run into a slight problem. I installed the Vampires pack, so I updated this mod with the relevant file but now my sim loses his reaper voice. When I add the voice through the skull he has it momentarily but as soon as he speaks again it's gone. He has the walk and the needs freeze, that's all working fine, it's just the voice. The skull says I already have that power if I try to add it again. I tried removing his reaper powers and adding them again but nothing. Any ideas?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 5th May 2019 at 10:17 AM Last edited by Mary-J : 5th May 2019 at 11:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by samhain
I've run into a slight problem. I installed the Vampires pack, so I updated this mod with the relevant file but now my sim loses his reaper voice. When I add the voice through the skull he has it momentarily but as soon as he speaks again it's gone. He has the walk and the needs freeze, that's all working fine, it's just the voice. The skull says I already have that power if I try to add it again. I tried removing his reaper powers and adding them again but nothing. Any ideas?

Are you using the - Walk like a Reaper, Talk Like a reaper and Freeze needs interactions? Try using the Reaper Interaction as that should give you all three.

I've also updated the Merged/Base files because the Walk like a reaper and Talk like a reaper were conflicting with each other so the issue should be sorted now without having to use the Reaper interaction - So thanks for bringing this conflict to my attention!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 5th May 2019 at 7:48 PM
Are you using the - Walk like a Reaper, Talk Like a reaper and Freeze needs interactions? Try using the Reaper Interaction as that should give you all three.

I've also updated the Merged/Base files because the Walk like a reaper and Talk like a reaper were conflicting with each other so the issue should be sorted now without having to use the Reaper interaction - So thanks for bringing this conflict to my attention!

I did mean to come back and say that was exactly what I'd done. Once I removed his powers and then just selected reaper he was mostly back to normal. Thank you for updating!

One small thing now is he doesn't get undressed anymore. When he showers he stays clothed, and he doesn't seem to swap outfits for exercise and things. I'll install the update and see if that changes anything

Thank you for continuing to support this mod, I really love it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 7th May 2019 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by samhain
I did mean to come back and say that was exactly what I'd done. Once I removed his powers and then just selected reaper he was mostly back to normal. Thank you for updating!

One small thing now is he doesn't get undressed anymore. When he showers he stays clothed, and he doesn't seem to swap outfits for exercise and things. I'll install the update and see if that changes anything

Thank you for continuing to support this mod, I really love it!

If switch back [hopefully the update stop removing the voice] to the separate options he should change again. Sorry for it to be a bit of a mess around! I kinda forgot the Grim Reaper in game doesn't clothes change as the Reaper interaction copies that!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 7th May 2019 at 2:53 PM
If switch back [hopefully the update stop removing the voice] to the separate options he should change again. Sorry for it to be a bit of a mess around! I kinda forgot the Grim Reaper in game doesn't clothes change as the Reaper interaction copies that!

Ah cool, thank you, I'll try that out now. And no worries, it's still a great mod
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:01 PM
chinese translation
Thank you so much!! It's very helpful!! :lovestruc
and I translated the chinese string.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  [Mary-J] The Skull of Life and Death_ChineseLanguage.zip (2.0 KB, 13 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 9:32 PM
pls update with Mermaids
Field Researcher
#65 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 8:15 AM
it says that the rar file is corrupt?
Instructor
#66 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 2:43 PM
Is only a deco with blank tiles
BG-SV

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 7:26 PM
Hi, I'd love to try this out but can you place the skull on any surface? Or is the skull and the pedestal it's on just one item together?
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Apr 2020 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BethanGlory
Hi, I'd love to try this out but can you place the skull on any surface? Or is the skull and the pedestal it's on just one item together?

It’s been a long while since I’ve used this mod but from what I recall it was just the skulls. Also, if there were any placement issues you can always use bye bb.moveobjects on in the cheat window (control + shift + c) and then use 9 & 0 to raise and lower it to how you want it. Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#69 Old 31st May 2020 at 2:30 PM
please update
Test Subject
#70 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 10:06 PM
please update :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 12:49 PM
Does anyone know if they update it? so that the horses have the reaper effect, and the new effects
Page 3 of 3