Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Eye Love - A Set of 42 eyes!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 4,089 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 203,583 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Dec 2007 at 5:13 AM
Updated: 26th Apr 2013 at 8:47 PM by whiterider - Removing malware-infected inline
Edit:
Wooooow picked upload? Thank you MTS2 xD!! I'm glad people are enjoying this set!

Hello everyone~
I've lurked on MTS2 for a looong time, occasionally I create stuff for myself but I've never uploaded anything - until now!
I wanted to make a few sets of eyes for myself, and then I got carried away and made well.. a lot. I thought I'd share them

There are 42 different colors, some are natural colors, some are fantasy. Feel free to do whatever you like with the eyes, I don't mind if you edit and re-upload, or package with your own sims, etc. Just please give me credit - oh, and do not upload to pay sites please!

Here is a chart of all the colors:

Screenshots of the eyes are attached, enjoy!

Default Replacements
spikesminx has - in infinite awesomeness - made a huuuuge set of default replacements. this set is amazing and allows you to choose what colors you want replaced! Go here to see! thanks SO MUCH!! :D

Contacts
Nimue-Lia has been wonderful enough to make a set of contacts for my eyes! thank yooouu <3 go here to get the contacts, now you can switch your sims eyelove color at will!

Additional Credits:
Lashes in the screenshots are by Anva
Hair in the screenshots by *** & Myos
Skin in the screenshots by me