Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 11:46 PM
Default WCIF Winterwood Bath & Sink Without Taps & Stuff Made Out Of Bamboo?
Two WCIF's from me today - one very specific and one much more general.

First off, has anyone ever made versions of Kate's Winterwood sink and bathtub without the taps? I don't mind if they still have the running water animation, as long as the taps aren't visible. The original versions with the taps can be found here. Or does anyone know of a similar sink and/or bathtub, which look like they could've been carved/worn out of a log/piece of wood and don't have any taps?

Secondly, I am looking for stuff which is made out of bamboo. I am interested in anything - furniture, decorative objects (including piles of bamboo), walls and floors, fences and gates, clothing, accessories - anything at all, provided that it's made of bamboo! :-) I would also like to find more bamboo plants, so that I can have more variety in my bamboo'd areas (including different regions which have different native "species" of bamboo). I am really only after bamboo plants which could be growing in the wild, not bamboo in pots or vases and so on.

All links are, as always, much appreciated! :-)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 8:47 PM
I'm currently not on my simming computer, so I can't check the sink and bathtub meshes. But it should be relatively easy to remove the taps from them. If you're unable to find those, I could probably do them for you. You'd just have to wait until the weekend since I've got an exam on Thursday. =P

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 7:57 PM
Thank you so much for offering, it's very kind of you :-) Someone already PM'd me about it, so they have already been done. I really appreciate the offer though! :-)