Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 9:15 AM
Default Canyon, or one city as a family! (by Uri-Simka)
Hello and welcome to the Canyon! Here lives one huge Nang family . With all the residents we will get acquainted on the go, but now I can introduce our family tree. Here it is!
And yes, most of the Nang's plantsims, one of the most interesting supernatural beings.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 1:22 PM
I love the idea of a 'plantsim/supernatural' city, and your hood looks awesome :D! That's one crazy family tree ! The buildings are rather cohesive to the plantsim theme, and I love the hood's lushness! I can't wait to read more What inspired you to base your hood on plantsims ?-I think that's very creative.

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Link Ninja
#3 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 4:26 PM
There should be like tons of big beautiful gardens considering the population

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 5:30 PM
Wow, and I thought I had a complex idea for a related neighborhood, I am a piker compared to you. Great looking Neighborhood.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
I love the idea of a 'plantsim/supernatural' city, and your hood looks awesome :D! That's one crazy family tree ! The buildings are rather cohesive to the plantsim theme, and I love the hood's lushness! I can't wait to read more What inspired you to base your hood on plantsims ?-I think that's very creative.

The Greenman family. My most beloved standard family! The last time I brought them up to the 9th generation (then suddenly my laptop died).
And in general ... This family was created with the thought: Let's create a little bit of play (usually my families did not last long), and now I've been playing for six months and I do not intend to leave them. (Although there was a couple of times in anger of desire to throw their folder into the basket). Sometimes it can be very boring!

Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
There should be like tons of big beautiful gardens considering the population

There are gardens, but not all. I do not use codes and mods for money at all (it will interfere and it's not very natural) Some of them even do not have houses at all (there is absolutely no money).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:38 PM
I forgot to say that our life depends on the random: what fell out with that and live! So randomizer and ACR decide the fate of my charges, but I just have to invent a story for them)
A small run through the current rotation The main household.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 5:32 PM
I liked reading about this rotation, and I will wait for more to come. I have never played the Plant Sims so yours are strange and interesting.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 9:55 PM
Those sims were busy! I've only played one plantsim, and no aliens, so it's interesting to see your families.