Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 4:28 PM
Default United Neighborhoods of Simnation (aka Megahood)
United Neighborhoods of Simnation

Bella Goth's sudden return destroys the peace in United Neighborhoods of Simnation. Her family tries to hide her, her enemies are after her. She knows and has forgotten the truth that may save or destroy the entire alien race. But, although the fate of many lies on Bella's shoulders, she refuses to do the right thing. She has a chance for another life, and this time Bella is not destroying it by caring about anyone but herself.

Fair warning: I love sims, I love my Megahood, and I love writing long walls of text, but I can't take good pictures to save my life, and English is not my first language. I do my best to avoid mistakes, but I'm pretty sure my texts are full of weird syntax and grammar. Not that it will stop me from writing walls and walls of text.
That being said, let me introduce you to my Sims sandbox.

Purpose: The story of this Megahood rolls around magical racism. It has always bothered me, how non-knowledge sims react to anything magical or plain unknown, but this time I want to explore it more. How society reacts to news that aliens have lived among them for years? How a military base, created to hide aliens, transforms into a regular city? How a group of sims, that has always been persecuted, becomes a part of society? What happens, when vampires are suddenly walking around your neighborhood? Can an evil witch start a political party?
Megahood felt like the best choice for such story, as it’s huge and have all kinds of creatures and several storylines can be played out at the same time. All subhoods have their own role in story - Pleasantview has always been quick to forbid everything unknown, Veronaville doesn't care about aliens, but, because of specific historical situation, is a protector of magical creatures, Desiderata Valley is open to everyone, Strangetown is a special case, Belladonna Cove hesitates to decide, where it stands on issues of vampires and witches. And so on. All of the towns are connected and can't make it without one another, yet are on edge. Sims' personal relationships and ambitions make the situation even more complicated.

Progress: I’m almost in middle of day 2 of the hood. Two 12 hour rotations have been played (so short because I wanted to go though entire hood (relatively) quickly to set things up and then explore it deeper) and third - regular 24 hours long rotation - is work in progress. I’ve written a backstory and given all subhoods a brief history and details that should help to create their own “faces”. I’ve also destroyed few relationships and marriages, started few others, got ACR (and I love it), created one CAS family/couple, and turned bunch of sims gay/bi. I feel like I’ve done a good job.

Next post(s) will be backstory as it’s important for events going on, and then I’ll move to more interesting part of sims, their lives and magical politics.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#3 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 10:14 PM
I don't play supernaturals (maybe I am a magical racist and I didn't even realize <.<) but I would love to see pics of your established story.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 9:43 AM
Thanks for interest and response!
There are different ways to interpret sims' attitudes for supernaturals, of course. Whatever suits the player and story! Somehow my sims always seem to take their fear of magic to next level, though. For example, Patricia Wan's most rolled want is for Rose Greenman to be cured from being a plantsim. They are just acquaintances, Rose is more than happy with her life, and it shouldn't be Patricia's business anyway. But she even rolled that want in the middle of date, when her priorities should have been three bolt chemistry and unlocked opportunity to make out.

--

Backstory:

Early Days: The oldest city of the country is Pleasantview, originally called Sunset Valley. It was founded by Goth, Pleasant and Langraab families. Soon they were joined by other newcomers. As the city grew, political ambitions grew too. Conflict emerged between Goths and Pleasants on one side and Langraabs, Monties (is it "Montys" or "Monties"? The last one feels more natural.) and Capps on other. Finally, the second fraction lost and were evicted from Sunset Valley. Monties and Capps founded Veronaville in other side of Simmontains, and Langraabs moved to island (called “Plumbob Island”) and started Bluewatter Village.
In Veronaville Capps and Monties soon started they own rivalry for power over new town; the results are well known. Despite (or maybe because of) ongoing fights, Veronaville grew as centre of drama, art and music.
In Sunset Valley Goths and Pleasants got along quite well. They had their moments of rivalry - especially after Les Pleasant won the elections and became mayor, and soon renamed the city after himself. They managed to get over it, though, and city grew. Some families didn’t have enough land for farming, and they moved away, finding Riverblossom Hills, till this day an agricultural centre of Neighborhoods.

The start of science: Aliens first showed up when Les Pleasant was a mayor. Being the kind of guy who names town after himself, Les delt with problem in simple way – he hid information and alien hybrids from general population. A special military base was created in middle of dessert just for this purpose, and Rock Grunt was it’s first general. Ancestors of Ajay Loner, Olive Specter and Kirsten Loste were part of base personal as well. The idea was never let aliens out of base, and that’s it.
Gunther Goth though the idea was terrible; he started an Alien Research Project (ARP), and entrusted it’s lead to Curious and Beakers. He was an enthusiast of education, but never had a chance to go to university, as there was no university in Simnation. Gunther funded the formation of Simstate Uni and La Fiesta Tech, so his children and grandchildren would have better chance. Deep down he hoped Mortimer will take over ARP one day – La Fiesta Tech was specifically made to train new scientists for it and Gunther made Mortimer to get a degree in biology.
Seeing that Pleasantview had two universities, Veronaville needed at least one too. It was an only thing Monties and Capps could agree on – the old hate for Goths hadn’t gone away. And that’s the start of Academia Le Tour.

The start of magic: First magical creatures that showed up were fairies in Veronaville. Mostly, because Capps build their fancy Tudor houses on their land. They reached a compromise, though - Capps got the land, but paid the Fairy King ton of money and became official protectors of them. Meaning that, if Pleasantview decided to sent all fairies to Strangetown or anywhere else, they would be at war with Veronaville. (It's not that Veronaville likes the idea, but it is, what it is. Luckily, Pleasantview is not led by Les anymore, and there is no reason to go to war. The status of protector is still important in case something suddenly changes.)

In Riverblossom Hills, plantsims went in hiding, when farmers showed up. They were only discovered recently, when Jason Greenman married Rose. Not much is known about them. However, Rose has revealed, that plantsims’ sexuality works different from regular sims’ sexuality. They find one partner and fell for that person forever. If the partner dies, plantsim lives alone for the rest of his/her life. This is the reason Rose left her commune and moved in Riverblossom Hills – Jason was the person she fell for, and she will never find another love.

Soon after Les Pleasant’s era was over and Gunther Goth became a mayor in Pleasantview, Landgraabs decided they want to be relevant in politics again. They founded Desiderata Valley, a port city that connects Plambob Island to the continent.
Zachary Reis and Tobias Bell, the founders of Desiderata, announced that, if necessary, the town will provide shelter for any magical creature or alien, who’s been persecuted in any other neighborhood. In fact, once they kinda did that - only Nestor Caliente was not from other neighborhood, he was Desiderata’s astronomer. He was abducted by aliens and returned pregnant. As the kid was born with human skin, Nestor was able to hide his alien heritage. Zachary and Tobias knew the truth, but never told government, risking their own jobs. Flamenco, therefore, had a completely normal childhood, married and had his twin daughters, Dina and Nina. (They moved to Pleasantview in search for money. Dina is back at Desiderata Valley now, though.)
The protection magical creatures have from Veronaville and Desiderata Valley, means that no one has treated them like aliens. So, for years, creatures stayed more or less underground, and public knew about aliens only from rumors . Then Bella happened.

I'll post about Bella next time. That story is long.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:58 AM
I'm loving your story
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 11:44 AM
Wonderful concept, excellent organization, intriguing theme! Overall fantastic job! I love the detailed history More updates please :D!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 4:43 PM
Lots of Detail in your story. I like detail. I am looking forward to reading about Bella.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 8:27 PM
Aww, thank you all!

Bella's story is written down, but should be re-read and polished a bit before publishing. I'll get around that tomorrow.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:32 PM
Whoa, this took way longer than expected. But I did finally finish the story about all the roles Bella Goth had played in her life.

Bella, the Rebel: Bella comes from "new money" family. Her parents were unquestionably hard-working, but somewhat ignorant to some moral norms, being involved in dirty politics and power dramas. Bella's oldest brother, Michael, followed his parents' footsteps, was an A+ private school student, graduated Sim State Uni on Dean's list and got into business. Bella, on other hand, dreamed about being an actress. Her parents tried to pressure her into ballet, as they saw that as a better alternative. Bella refused.
In teenage years she found a place to run from conflicts with her own parents. Mortimer Goth, her childhood friend, took her home from school every day, and soon Bella basically was seen as part of Goth family. She and Mortimer started dating, although deep inside Bella wondered, if she really loves Mortimer, or is with him because it’s expected of her.
Bella, Hard-worker: After high school, Mortimer went to La Fiesta Tech to get a degree in biology. He was actually more interested in art, but Gunther, although one of the most progressive sims in Pleasantview, was not ready to let his son to go to "Veronaville's University of Dissolute Lifestyle". Some conflicts die slowly.
While Mortimer was in La Fiesta Tech, Bella started her acting career. She turned out to be very talented and, after few years of hard work, she became quite popular, especially for her "femme fatale" roles in romance movies. Bella enjoyed her work, but had little life outside of it, as she got involved in many projects and was perfectionist about them all. She didn't have any friends, but she made a made a small fortune. It's often forgotten, that part of the money Goths have now, actually comes from Bella.
Soon before Mortimer's graduation, Bella made her most famous movie, one, that made her a superstar. "Great Lady in Red" was, some have pointed out, clichéd and cheesy, and Bella has better movies, but still this one sticked with public. It was the first time, when Bella appeared in her "small red dress" on big screen, and that dress soon made her a style icon. Till this day every fashionista in Neighborhoods own at least one red dress.
Bella, wife and mother: As everyone expected, Bella and Mortimer got married as soon as they were able to. Almost all important people were invited, and Bella's parents even offered her "forgiveness" as she had made them "proud again" by marring into Goth family. Most people assumed that her parents' attitude was the reason Bella looked so sad in her wedding day. Because what else could make this girl sad? Dream wedding, loving husband, amazing dress, crowd of adoring friends and fans. Bella had everything, right?
And, to make a perfection even more perfect, Bella got pregnant right away and gave a birth to healthy baby girl, Cassandra. She quit her career to raise her daughter. Mortimer now worked for ARP and often spend weeks or even months in Strangetown, working close with Glarn Curious. Bella and Cassandra lived with Cornelia and Gunther. Although Bella always looked happy, Cornelia suspected that it wasn't genuine. She was worried about overworked Mortimer, too, and, when Cassandra grew older, Cornelia suggested that Bella and Mortimer take a year off and travel the world. Couple left Cassandra to the grandparents and went to see all travel destinations.
Bella, the Great Lady: Bella and Mortimer stayed away for several years, not one. Bella enjoyed the world, and she learned a lot about it and about herself. She explained to Mortimer that she enjoys both hard work and attention from people, and that she wants to make them happy. Improving someone else's life made Bella feel alive herself. In youth, she did by entertaining and creative work, but now she wanted to do more. So, after returning home, Bella got involved in charity work. Her red dress become a symbol again, as she always wore it to fund-raising events and other public gatherings. She tried to use her fame for a good cause, and was successful at that.
In Strangetown, while Mortimer had gone, weird things had happened: people close to Olive Specter died as flies, green-skinned guy had arrived, claiming to be alien-hybrid, but showing lack of understanding about this world, and Beakers, supposed leaders of ARP, acted weird and ignored their work. Mortimer had a lot to figure out.
Cassandra grew angry on her parents. Poor kid felt like she had no parents at all. None of them was ever home. Cassandra became close to with a new girl in neighborhood, Mary-Sue Oldie, who became a mix of older sister and mother figure for her. Though Cassandra, Mary-Sue got to now several important Pleasantview's figures, including Daniel Pleasant. Later Cassandra was maid of honor in their wedding and is godmother to their twin daughters.
Bella, meanwhile, earned a nickname "The Great Lady", of course, a reference to her famous movie. She regularly appeared on lists of influential figures, style icons and role models. Public loved her. Press followed her everywhere. Bella hated all of it. She felt like people expected from her more than she could give. When she had another kid, she used it as a justification to show less in public. She felt guilty about it, but couldn't take the pressure anymore. Besides she wanted to spend more time with Cassandra. It didn't work out, they were already too different. Cassandra was closer to Cornelia than Bella. That made Bella feel even more guilty, like she failed not only at her work, but also as a mother.
And so she found a way to run from her problems.
Bella, the shooting star: With husband married to work, almost grown daughter and baby mostly raised by grandparents, Bella had a chance to do something bad and fun. Being a romance sim, who never followed any of her wants, she decided to finally let it go and have a love affair. Best candidate? Don Lothario, of course, local womanizer. Bella knew a lot was on stake. But Don made her feel alive again - she enjoyed the way he talked about shooting stars as symbols of adventure and romance. Mortimer only saw them as burning rocks in atmosphere.
And one day Don invited Bella over to watch a star rain on his roof. Of course, she agreed. It was the last night she spent on Earth, as aliens took her the moment she touched a telescope.
After Bella: She became the first and only sim that was never returned, as everyone else had always been back in few hours, adults pregnant and teens and elders only confused. Government, of course, freaked out as this happened, but they couldn't hide it. Don called a police moments after Bella was taken, claiming that she was abducted by aliens. This phone call soon was discussed over every media, and government was forced to come clean about aliens and Strangetown. It immediately started a debate in society about alien hybrids, their status and rights, a debate that is not yet completely over. Theoretically, any discrimination against aliens is forbidden. In reality, government does that all the time. They just have obtained more creative methods to keep aliens in Strangetown.
Pleasantview lost it's leading role in politics as other cities grew and as Goth and Pleasant families fell apart. Sure, Mary-Sue did her best to ensure her family's power, but she is just an in-law, and nobody else had no interest in politics. Daniel failed at his attempts to become a hall of famer and had to settle down with a job as a couch. His sister, too, was more into throwing ball than making politics. Daniel's parents were too old and his kids too young to full the role. Mary-Sue still has her hopes on Angela, but right now Pleasants are not very important. Goths, on other hand, were a mess after death of Gunther and abduction of Bella. Besides, Mortimer was scientist, not politician. Cornelia was able to ensure family's relevance, while she was alive, but she died soon. Cassandra, after returning from La Fiesta Tech, started to work for ARP. Alexander dreams to restore family's name one day, but right now he is only a child.
As Pleasantview's importance lowered, and population of Neighborhoods grew, a new capital city was found in place, where, according to the legend, magical towns were located in past. The place was chosen as it's name - Belladonna Cove - resembles Bella's name. Government says, it's a nice gesture. They also said that witches and vampires are only legend, but who could trust them after the Aliengate? And those, who didn't, were right - soon after Belladonna Cove's first buildings were finished, weird folks showed up, claiming that they have lived nearby for centuries. Turns out, a long time ago witches used to have their own country in territory of Belladonna. It was destroyed in war with vampires, but some buildings and small settlements are still preserved. They are not located in Belladonna Cove itself, but are nearly enough for residents to feel uncomfortable and for some interesting people to show up in city's streets on regular basis.

Soon after Bella's abduction, aliens started to impregnate only male sims. Why? Sims don't know. That scares them. Glern Curious in Starngetown was sure it's some sort of misunderstanding. He met aliens twice, so felt like he knew something about them. Glern claimed that aliens are very nice, although incredibly literally minded folks, who often don't understand the information abducted sims' give them. Glern tried to come in contact with aliens again to talk about it, but was not successful. After his death, his sons are continuing his work. Pascal and Lazlo have met aliens, but they are not sure, if aliens understood, how badly more direct communication is needed between them and sims. (They did. That's why Stella Terrano is here.)

Bella's return: Bella was not returned because she didn't want to. She decided that it's a great idea to hide from her problems into space, never go back to Mortimer to explain her feelings, never face a loving crowd of sims, that all expect something from her, something, she cannot give. Yes, Bella is a bit of coward. But a coward, who got what she wanted - aliens let her stay in exchange of information about Simnation.
Why, after ten years, they wiped her memory and set her back at age, and send her to Earth? Bella has no idea, of course. She only knows that one day she waked up in Pleasantview's streets, her last memory being about getting engaged. But Mortimer is old now, and she has two kids, and everyone she used to know is dead, including Michael, her brother. She in confused. Her mental age seems to fit her (new) physical age, as she is very childish and irresponsible and longs for parties and love affairs. It would be a catastrophe to present her to public as a "Great Lady", even if government doesn't lock her up.

Bella landed on Earth on the evening that was supposed to be Cassandra's wedding night. Cassandra chased and enticed Don to get more information about the night Bella disappeared. She didn't love Don. Neither of them could now explain, why or how they got engaged, but it probably happened on some night, when Don felt sudden urge for romance. Sometimes he has these nights, deep inside the Casanova lies the romantic. These moments are rare and short, though.
The wedding was called off. Dina choosed Mortimer over Don, and Bella didn't mind much. Mortimer told Mary-Sue about Bella, and Mary-Sue in turn told Mortimer about new government-sponsored archeology project in Strangetown that could prove alien activity on Earth way back in prehistory. She suggested that Cassandra could move to Strangetown.
Bella started an affair with Daniel Pleasant, destroying Mortimer's last hopes for restoring their marriage. Cassandra got a chance card that mentioned ancient alien ruins, I mean, got promoted to lead Strangetown's archeology project, took her mother and moved away. Mortimer married Dina, changed his surname to Caliente and moved to Desiderata Valley to avoid any possible drama. He has picked painting as his main occupation, something he feels he should have done back in college days.

Bella has been productive, this far she has started two affairs. One of them with Daniel Pleasant. I'm not sure, if she could made a worse decision. Mary-Sue catched them woohooing and is already planning a revenge. Elections are coming, and Pleasants need money, so Mary-Sue must play her cards smart. She can't just run to government and drop the news about Bella. She wants to get most out of the situation.
But Bella? She can finally do whatever the hell she wants. And she will.
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 1:11 AM
Extremely captivating story-one of the most interesting I've read! I hope to hear more too . I love what you did with Bella, whilst still remaining faithful to the pre-established timeline-rather clever, I must say. Anyways, please, please post more, I really enjoyed this one !

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 4:04 AM
Oh, my, your story is one of the best ones I've read. Made me get back to my own Megahood/Uberhood/whatever . Do write more 'walls and walls of text', make for a very interesting read.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th May 2017 at 8:54 AM
I just wanted to say that I haven't abandoned this thread. I'm graduating uni soon, searching for a job and having other major life changes, so sims are left behind for a while. And when I have a moment to pay attention to them, I just want to open a game and forget about all the stress.
So updates will take time, sorry. I'm working on Pleasantview's story, though, and will post it in few days.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th May 2017 at 8:43 PM
Take your time, we are pretty patient. Also, good luck with your exams.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:24 PM
So, I didn't post in few days. Sorry! But I finished an uni and went on a small trip, so I think I have an excuse. (The trip also gave me an idea about neighborhood I want to create in future, if I ever find a fitting terrain.)
But now - Pleasantview.

Description: First neighborhood in Simnation, Pleasantview is old, rich and a bit snobbish. It has lost the power and influence it once had, but still holds its fame. People here are very proud about the history of town and want to keep it exactly as it one was. But times change, and Pleasantview is changing too.
Right now the town looks similar to what Maxis created it. Only, Council demolished the trailer park as it doesn't fit "the rich town" image. Now there is a bus station in it's place. Council also plans to build a gas station and chain bistro, making the previous trailer park into stopping point for visitors from Belladonna Cove.
The plans for older and richer parts of the city includes fancy restaurant, library, book shop, ice-cream shop, fishing spot and forest. I was also thinking about the museum of history of United Neighborhoods of Simnation, but can't figure out, what exponats could they show there. Nothing of this is build yet, because I am a laaaaazy builder.
Census: 6 households, 17 sims (4 elders, 7 adults, 3 teens, 3 children), 2 pregnancies. The town is considered to be small and has two representatives in Council.

Families

Pleasants: After Goths moved away from Pleasantview (see Bella’s story), Mary-Sue didn’t wait long to buy their mansion. It has fame and status, and Mary-Sue believes it will help to rebuild Pleasant family power. It sure demonstrates, who’s a boss here now.
Unfortunately, the public facade is only a mask. Daniel caught Kaylynn Langerak with Don Lothario and now tries to pick up fights with Don. Loosing Kaylynn to younger and more successful* man has harmed Daniel’s already fragile self-image, and he has a serious life crisis. Bella Goth had her eyes on him about five minutes after landing back on Earth, so it’s not a surprise he ended up having affair with her. It’s also not a surprise Mary-Sue caugh them woohooing.
Between Kaylynn and Bella, though, Mary-Sue and Daniel had the second honey moon. All that making out and hand holding, and woohooing resulted in chimes, and Mary-Sue is about 19 hours pregnant with the surprise baby. She doesn’t know yet. The pregnancy is very easy, and she has been too busy plotting her revenge on Bella to notice some small needs drop.
Angela and Lilith mostly live their lives unnoticed. Angela is angry on Daniel for cheating, but Lilith is not even surprised, so she cannot be disappointed. She adopted a misanthropic world view a long time ago. Angela mostly takes her anger out on Lilith. Daniel hasn’t talked to her since… rotation 1? She just can’t work it out with him. Mary-Sue is a bit more interested in girls’ lives, but she often talks about their futures in the way that makes twins feel like they are just tools to reach her goals. Mary-Sue wants twins, especially Angela, to go to Sim State Uni and then get into politics. Angela wants to become a rock god. Lilith dreams about joining military.
*Back in a day Daniel used to be a promising athlete, on his way to hall-of-famer status. Then he got injured, and had to settle down as a couch. He sees that as failure.
Some pictures from Pleasants' lives:

Oldies: Mary-Sue’s parents live their lives peacefully. They are very different than their ambitious and hard-working daughter. In a regular day, you will see Herb and Coral in park, reading books and grilling hot-dogs. They wait for the day I will finally build that fishing spot and open a library.
They have just adopted another kid, BJ. It’s too early to say, what BJ is like or what will be his relationships with Mary-Sue and twins.
The Oldie photos:

Burbs: Daniel’s sister and her family has had rough time recently. Their house burned down in terrible fire that actually killed them all (and John twice). Luckily, Grim was in good mood that day and let them win each other’s souls back. But they have lost most of the furniture in first floor, and can’t afford to buy new things. John wants another kid, but that will have to wait a while. Like her brother, Jennifer dreams about becoming a hall-of-famer. She has heard about new sports center in Belladonna Cove and considers moving there. Living in an apartment would cost less. But Mary-Sue would sure be angry on them for “betraying Pleasantview”.
Burb photos:

Lothario (and Langerek): First rotation was hard on Don, as two of his loves left him - Cassandra called off a wedding and kissed Darren Dreamer in front of Don, and Dina got married to Mortimer. On top of that, Nina moved away to Belladonna Cove. Although Don is still in a relationship with her, her moving hurt him. Loneliness kicked in, and Don asked Kaylynn Langerak to move in with him. Kaylynn enthusiastically agreed, but Don regrets this decision ever since. He loves Kaylynn, don’t get it wrong. But he knows, that one day he will break her heart, and till that happens she’ll break his life. Kaylynn has already remodeled a kitchen, sold some of Don’s things, bought him new clothes (he refuses to wear them) and fired a maid because she “can take care of her own house, thank you very much”. She talks about remodeling the second floor to make a space for a nursery, but they are out of money. Don should call it off now (better than later), but he is a bit of a coward, so he just hopes Kaylynn will be the one, who makes that decision. Won’t happen – Kaylynn is already pregnant with baby#1.

Dreamers: Darren is engaged to Cassandra Goth and wants to start a family. But Cassandra is in Strangetown and can’t leave it so easily, and Darren doesn’t want to move there. So they are stuck. Dirk is doing great, however. He got into private school, has A+ marks, a job and a girlfriend. He certainly doesn’t want to move.

Goodies: They moved in house close to Oldies’. Both couples have a lot in common, and have become good friends. They enjoy each other’s company, and Oldies inspired Goodies to adopt, too. Now they have a daughter, Lauren. She is absalutely adorable and incredibely outgoing. One of my favorite sims already, and she has been in my game for about fifteen minutes.

Others: Dina and Mortimer Calientes moved to Desiderata Valley. Nina moved to Belladonna Cove to become a journalist. She is still unemployed, but her love life has gotten more interesting, so that’s a plus. Brokes moved to Belladonna Cove, too, after city destroyed the trailer park to build a bus station. Brandi couldn’t afford a new house. The family is doing pretty good, though - they have about 18 000 in cash and only needs few thousands a week for rent and groceries, which means Brandi can stay at home till Beau and unborn baby grows up.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 30th May 2017 at 9:45 PM
I really enjoyed reading about Bella Goth, I don't have a Mega Hood because I was already fairly started with Strangetown when I found about them and I just decided to keep the idea in mind once I get to the point of restarting my game, when ever that happens. Anyway I have Bella among my playable families and she has married some one she met in town that was going to University at the time, she met him. I want to have her be a former Movie Star that starred in "Lady in Red" in her past life, I hope that you don't mind if I use that bit in my story for her. I think I have her as a Fortune Sim in Blue Water Village though. I guess that I will do one of my updates on her family eventually.

I quite enjoyed reading about Pleasantville and you took good pictures.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th May 2017 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I want to have her be a former Movie Star that starred in "Lady in Red" in her past life, I hope that you don't mind if I use that bit in my story for her. I think I have her as a Fortune Sim in Blue Water Village though. I guess that I will do one of my updates on her family eventually.

Of course I don't mind, go ahead! I'd love to read about her.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I really enjoyed reading about Bella Goth, I don't have a Mega Hood because I was already fairly started with Strangetown when I found about them and I just decided to keep the idea in mind once I get to the point of restarting my game, when ever that happens. Anyway I have Bella among my playable families and she has married some one she met in town that was going to University at the time, she met him. I want to have her be a former Movie Star that starred in "Lady in Red" in her past life, I hope that you don't mind if I use that bit in my story for her. I think I have her as a Fortune Sim in Blue Water Village though. I guess that I will do one of my updates on her family eventually.

I quite enjoyed reading about Pleasantville and you took good pictures.
Is there a thread explaining how to make a Megahood? I thought moving Sims around the different hoods corrupted the game.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 12:33 AM
This is really intriguing! Outstanding! How do you make a "Megahood"?

Nevermind, I found it... YAY!