Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:21 PM Last edited by nathanjenner : 9th Oct 2014 at 1:30 AM. Reason: forgot game name
the sims 4 long vest set and new era cap set feedback needed before upload.
firstly hi there simmers nice to meet you all.

now, ive made lots of texture mods in the past that i wanted to upload, but i didnt through fear of rejection.
this time round i want to share my work but i'd like to ask you all for some feedback on my edited meshes and textures.

here are screenshots of my new era hats and long vest sets.

do you think these are good enough?
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 12:50 AM
I'm moving this to CAS Parts since the in-game screenshot looks like you're having technical issues, and in that forum it seems more likely that someone will be able to help you solve them.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nathanjenner
firstly hi there simmers nice to meet you all.

now, ive made lots of texture mods in the past that i wanted to upload, but i didnt through fear of rejection.
this time round i want to share my work but i'd like to ask you all for some feedback on my edited meshes and textures.

here are screenshots of my new era hats and long vest sets.

do you think these are good enough?

I know its late but I think those hats are awesome. How did you make them ? Because I looked online and they're fully clear on it. Because I have a lot of things in mind to do that no one has done. Thanks heaps if you respond
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 3:13 PM
Hard to tell, but it looks like you've got some seams at the shoulders and the back of the neck which should be smoothed.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellement2
I know its late but I think those hats are awesome. How did you make them ? Because I looked online and they're fully clear on it. Because I have a lot of things in mind to do that no one has done. Thanks heaps if you respond

sorry for the overly late reply, the hats have been uploaded on here, feel free to use the mesh or edit textures with your own designs, if you decide to reupload with your own textures/mods a shout out is all i ask
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 1:14 PM
The shirts look like they need to be re-bumpmapped, are they the top half of an apron?
The "Fuck You" shirt won't be acceptable.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
The shirts look like they need to be re-bumpmapped, are they the top half of an apron?
The "Fuck You" shirt won't be acceptable.

they were suppossed to be long vests the textures went wrong because the mesh needed the texturing remapped, but i still cant figure out how to map a texture myself, i always end up sending the texture and mesh to a friend to do it for me.