Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 2:37 PM
Default Please read: How to ask for help in this forum
When asking for help in making CAS parts (or anything really) it's important to give enough information so that people can understand your problem and suggest a solution. Here are some guidelines.
  • Explain the problem in enough detail, not just 'my mesh distorts' or something equally vague. Attach pictures in which the problem is clearly visible, maybe from a few angles if that's helpful. If it happens only in morphs or animations or other circumstances, say so. If you're having problems with a tool, attach screenshots of any error messages including what you entered in the tool and explain what you clicked when the error occurred.
  • If a CAS part you've made isn't working, put the package in a .zip, .rar, or .7zip and upload it, or upload it elsewhere and link to it. The package is the best way to provide all the files that may be necessary to see what's causing the problem and how to fix it, and makes testing a lot faster and easier.
  • If you're having trouble with a tool, tutorial, or procedure, upload whatever files you're working with (meshes, textures, etc.) along with the description of what you were doing that resulted in an error or at what point you got lost.
  • If you get help with a problem, please come back and say whether it worked or not. If you find a solution on your own please explain it briefly. Please don't delete a thread after the problem is solved. Besides being good manners this is helpful to other creators - it's likely other people will have the same situation and they might find the answer from your thread rather than asking the same question all over again.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Locked thread | Locked by: CmarNYC Reason: informational only