Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 6:34 PM
Default Major gripe with this EP so far--my 2 cents
I have a Sim going through the Fine Arts Career. I'm disappointed in her class schedule. It's really boring! She's taken scrapbooking 2 times. The lecture is dull after the first time you sit through it. Couldn't they have made a bit more effort to customize or give more choices in the lectures, labs, and classes? Maybe they are trying to be funny with "scrapbooking" as many people think Fine Arts is useless as a major (not me!)...but...Come on. They could have put a little more thought into these classes.

The EP had so much potential if they took the best of Sims University 2 (my least favorite EP) and added a bit more customization! Are all the majors like this?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 7:02 PM
Yes. All the majors are boring rabbit holes. And you get a degree, and then you start a "career" in a new rabbit hole at a higher level in your home town.

But... it makes a fine way to stop the aging clock, live cheaply, and then level up on skills. Yeah, the classes only give you a benefit with the rabbit holes so why bother?
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Yes. All the majors are boring rabbit holes. And you get a degree, and then you start a "career" in a new rabbit hole at a higher level in your home town.

But... it makes a fine way to stop the aging clock, live cheaply, and then level up on skills. Yeah, the classes only give you a benefit with the rabbit holes so why bother?

My major complaint is my Sims has had the same class in 2 semesters....they could have thought of something else...just sort of pointless.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 4:55 AM
Classes? I don't know the name of a single University class any of my Sims have attended. I use University as a means to build up my Sims woohoo skill with several forgettable drunken encounters. I take bathroom breaks when they're in class.