Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 7:58 PM
Default Looking For Someone that can create me a small town.
Hello everyone, I don't have the talent to do so, therefore im hoping one of you out there does.

I am a huge fan of Hallmark's When Calls The Heart, and i was hoping someone could create me a custom world; The town of Hope Valley.

And if someone wants, it would be cool if they could create ladies dresses and mens suits from that time, if not that at the minimum a Canadian Northwest Mounted Police Uniform!!!

Ya'll would be amazing if you could create that for me. I would forever be greatful!

I will be making videos with the town and the people in the costumes I create and uploading them to youtube, so i would definitely give you credit for creating it!

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:11 PM
Requests are not allowed on this site, and worlds take months to do at least to be done at all well. If this is something you want start learning CAW. Folks here will help with questions you have.
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:22 PM
There are also plenty of resources on this site to help you begin. It's certainly worth learning and rewarding if you want specific things.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:41 PM
Since you're looking for 1910s clothes: http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims3hist_female.html

They also have awesome 20s and 30s stuff for your Australian lady detectives...
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
They also have awesome 20s and 30s stuff for your Australian lady detectives...

...oh no.

*murmuring quietly to self* Just because you can make a 1928 Melbourne save doesn't mean you should

XD
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Requests are not allowed on this site, and worlds take months to do at least to be done at all well. If this is something you want start learning CAW. Folks here will help with questions you have.

That's true - but also not quite true.
While requests like this aren't allowed, you can check the TS3 Creators who take requests thread and see if there is anyone willing to do what you're looking for. If you see someone saying they'll make worlds, you can send them a (polite) PM asking them if they'll do it. Same with the clothing. The thread is here: http://db.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533542

Please do keep in mind that what you're asking is an awful lot of work and you may not be able to find anyone who will do it. Also - I have no idea if there IS anyone willing to make worlds or clothing, I just linked the thread.
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
...oh no.

*murmuring quietly to self* Just because you can make a 1928 Melbourne save doesn't mean you should

XD

I made an awesome Phryne a few computers ago. Then it died taking so many beautiful things with it.
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
I made an awesome Phryne a few computers ago. Then it died taking so many beautiful things with it.

That is a total bummer- do you still have screenshots? I'm terrible at recreating actual people in CAS so I'm always curious how people do it, haha.
I was lucky that when my last computer died I was able to remove the hard drive and download my files off it so I didn't lose anything, but the time before that was pretty much a total loss >_<

And that site you linked has 50s and 60s sections too, so now I also get to tell myself that I don't need to do a Doctor Blake save either.
Site Helper
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 5:05 AM
The thread that mustluvcatz linked is actually here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533542 for anybody who isn't a staff member

But if you aren't looking for pet markings/tattoos, sims or poses you're probably out of luck.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 5:33 AM
Oops, I always forget about that! Since Ghost sdoj linked to the actual thread.. I won't bother editing my link. JUST CLICK HER'S INSTEAD!! (Not the forgetful catz's link.)
Scholar
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
That is a total bummer- do you still have screenshots? I'm terrible at recreating actual people in CAS so I'm always curious how people do it, haha.
I was lucky that when my last computer died I was able to remove the hard drive and download my files off it so I didn't lose anything, but the time before that was pretty much a total loss >_<

And that site you linked has 50s and 60s sections too, so now I also get to tell myself that I don't need to do a Doctor Blake save either.

When that computer died, it did so very thoroughly by frying the hard drive. I've also been repeating to myself that I don't need to be making a new Phryne or try to figure out how to make that house. Especially when I don't have the New Orleans building set from the store.

To build her, I spent a lot of time googling pictures of her, close up and messing with facial sliders. I was thinking of uploading, but then didn't for some reason. I think compiling the CC list was too much for me at the time. There was also a bunch of accessory hats.