Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:47 AM
Default Teen able to turn into vampire from an young Adult /Elder vampire
Hello to anyone who reads this and responds.

So I've been wondering if anyone has made a mod for like an young adult through elder vampire to turn a teenager into a vampire without the teen being being born a vampire.
It's just kind of weird to me that this sort of thought hasn't been made yet and the game has been out for along time now i bring this up because i use a mod that allows teens and adults to be romantically involved with each other and sometimes
like the teens wish is to be turned into a vampire by that young adult or adult and that's why i"m like curious that no mod has been out for this.

Thank you if you respond

this is meant for both Late Night and supernatural

My Grammar and punctuation sucks i know and I'm sorry if i'm in the wrong area or place to bring this topic up or something this is my first time posting something at modthesims.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 10:25 AM
Hm, biting and turning a Sim into a vampire are in fact romantic interactions, which is one of the reasons why it is not possible between teens and adults in an unmodded game. But can your adult at least drink from the teenager?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 2:48 PM
Well no my adult sim can't drink from my teenager my game is modded i'ts just they can't bite or drink from my teenager sim. Because i haven't seen seen anything online yet that changes the behavior for it to be allowed
and don't know if there is a mod or will ever be a mod that changes the games behavior for the drinking and biting interactions to happen between any adult and teen.
Site Helper
#4 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 8:23 PM
Woohooer from NRAAS has an option to allow romantic interactions between a teen and an adult. WARNING! If you also have Awesome Mod, this will turn your adult into a child molester, and turn your teen into pedo-bait, and any attempt to bypass that restriction (Other than uninstalling AM before the attempt and then never using it again.) will destroy your game. But since it is a romantic interaction, it should allow the vampire to bite the teen.

Read the woohooer documentation before making a final decision, as it does quite a lot of things related to romantic interactions.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:23 PM Last edited by cookiecupcakesugar : 29th Jan 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Woohooer from NRAAS has an option to allow romantic interactions between a teen and an adult. WARNING! If you also have Awesome Mod, this will turn your adult into a child molester, and turn your teen into pedo-bait, and any attempt to bypass that restriction (Other than uninstalling AM before the attempt and then never using it again.) will destroy your game. But since it is a romantic interaction, it should allow the vampire to bite the teen.

Read the woohooer documentation before making a final decision, as it does quite a lot of things related to romantic interactions.

i do have the woohooer mod and i was looking at the options in the woohooer. But couldn't find anything that relates to my adult vamp turning my teen into a vampire.
I also looked at the the woohoer mod description on nraas and saw the List for like ideas,thoughts,or possible interactions being in the mod or going to be in the mod one of the questions or something said like replace vampire
bite interaction fire proper animation when biting adult/teen but i'm not sure.

I should look more into the woohooer menu to see if it pops up
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:24 AM Last edited by igazor : 30th Jan 2017 at 5:25 AM.
I've answered this at NRaas already, still waiting for our coder to confirm. But there are certain actions that the game's core hard-code blocks against certain age groups that a script mod like Woohooer cannot get around. Not entirely sure about drinking from but I believe vamp converting teens falls into that category.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:50 AM
Alright thank you Igazor