Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 9:02 PM
undiscovered traits
Evening, in Supernatural I have a human sim with the Lover of the Supernatural, but the other sim Vampiro, despite being the best friend, and knowing all the other traits, does not know that, why? The interaction no longer learns to know
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zamira
Evening, in Supernatural I have a human sim with the Lover of the Supernatural, but the other sim Vampiro, despite being the best friend, and knowing all the other traits, does not know that, why? The interaction no longer learns to know

It is (probably) an error in the game's programming - that trait cannot be learnt by other sims.
All traits have two settings called "CanBeLearnedRandomly" and "CanBeLearnedThroughConversation". For Supernatural Fan and Supernatural Sceptic, these settings are set to 'false', so the game does not allow it happen.
Probably a mistake on EA:s part - there's no logical reason why other sims should not be able to discover these traits.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:02 PM
thanks for the explanation, now I understood, it seemed strange indeed that it did not happen