Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:00 PM
Default Question about cheating LTW
Hi! I do have MasterController and it does have plenty of nifty stuff. However what I want I can't find. It has to do with the LTW: Packleader. Is there any way to cheat the system by bumping up the goals? For this LTW you need to turn 5 sims into werewolves. However the Sims I got for the pack are already turned via CAS. I was wondering if there's any way through cheats to make it so that the intended pack members count against his total, despise being werewolves already (besides making them into normal sims and then turning them cos I believe doing so would loss the already styled werewolf appearance. For one they have custom glowy eyes.) if there isn't a way then I guess I'd have to think of something else. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:26 PM
Do you have the Cheats module for Master Controller? You're going to need it.
Then in the Advanced menu on the sim you can find something to change the Lifetime wish tally.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Then in the Advanced menu on the sim you can find something to change the Lifetime wish tally.

No. It is in the Intermediate menu, not the Advanced one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj

I do. Altering it however only ups the tally for amount of found cash. Not turned werewolves.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2018 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luftspeiler
No. It is in the Intermediate menu, not the Advanced one.

The special MC Cheats Command to alter Lifetime Tally should be under Advanced, not Intermediate. You may be thinking of a different command.

Quote: Originally posted by Craft90
I do. Altering it however only ups the tally for amount of found cash. Not turned werewolves.

The Tally command only works with a small number of LTWs. I think you have found one where it is not effective. There probably isn't another way to proceed with that one except maybe find a different LTW to work towards.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 25th May 2018 at 12:33 AM
If you remove their werewolf status and then infect them again in order to fulfill the LTW you can simply replace the "new" werewolves with your customised CAS versions in MC'S Advanced/EditInCAS if you keep those in your SavedSims folder.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th May 2018 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
If you remove their werewolf status and then infect them again in order to fulfill the LTW you can simply replace the "new" werewolves with your customised CAS versions in MC'S Advanced/EditInCAS if you keep those in your SavedSims folder.

I'm not entirely sure how that would work but I might try it.