Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 4:52 PM
Default how to assign existing animations
I've created a bass guitar and I uploaded it into the sims 3 game and when the sims play it it disappears, now I realize that It needs animations assigned to it.

I've been using maya, milkshape to convert files to wso and fix normals, but now noticed thanks to bloom base that if I don't weld my meshed together like I was taught in school I'd be fine. I don't smooth cause I am afraid of using too much of a poly count, so I use nurbs curves to created the intial item and convert to poly's later, works like a dream.

But now that I am using the TSR Workshop I cannot seem to assign the animations to the guitar again, I tried loading them and they don't play.

Do I need to go through a situation where I need to create new animations for this object or is there anyway that I can assign the pre-existing animations to it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 6:16 PM
Have you assigned the joints to your mesh correctly? Take a look at this FAQ> http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...n_a_sim_used_it

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu