Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

New Weather atmosphere _Update

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 6,614 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 588,474 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 31st Aug 2006 at 9:27 AM
Updated: 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:11 PM by -Maylin-
Hi all!

I've made a buy able "sky", it projects new clouds in the atmosphere, every night at 12 the sky will change effect and project a another type of clouds e.g. Stormy clouds, Sunny day, Raining clouds, Clear Day etc. Witch means every day will have different weather!

You can click on the "sky" itself and select manual weather or auto weather witch allows you to change the weather your self... There are 12 kinds of cloud effects, you can also choose witch cloud effect you want by clicking on the sky!

You have to have move_objects on to place the "sky" outside your house,
once you've placed the sky click on it, Choose Weather, and any month to activate it.

You can find it under Buy mode, Lighting and it costs $0

Go have a look at GunMod's Radiance Light System 2.1
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101456
It Includes 4 Times of day for Downtown and University (if you have the EP)
This means you can have a morning, daytime, evening and night effect on the clouds! (The reddish pictures)

Please Ask me if you want to recolour my object!
I like to give credit to Inge Jones and Delphy for helping me with the coding.

I hope you enjoy this object! please feel free to use it in movies or any pictures you choose to upload!!

Chris

Misunderstandings

For everyone that "cant" grab the objects and delete, don't click on the little ball click on the sky it self! The same if you don't get a pie menu, click on the sky it self. The ball is there for placing only.

If you only view a part of the sky, go to the game, options-F5, then Game options, and put neighborhood view distance on extra large.

If your sky is Dark during the day, or bright during the night, its because you have to put it outside your house not inside.

Update...

1) Fixed GUID
2) Buyable in community lots
3) Lower atmosphere

You do NOT need to re download this file, just if your having problems in game...
Just replace the old one with the new one file.

Old File got 28,964 Downloads

Enjoy!