Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#4151 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
If you have too many green stinky things in your apartment, neighbours and landlord will complain.

Does that include stinky sims? XD
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#4152 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 5:58 PM
Ooooh..... you guys do both share the same great grandparent ... I'm so sorry :
Field Researcher
#4153 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 7:26 PM
"You are NOT just passing out in the middle of the road!"
Said by me in a legacy challenge when the current Sims didn't even have a roof under their heads...

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Mad Poster
#4154 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 12:11 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 24th Mar 2024 at 1:47 AM.
"Angelina, Shouldn't you be getting on with your mail round? Other people will be waiting for their post."

She does have the excuse that an almost naked Emily Hunt has just flirted with her. That probably was not what she expected when she signed on for work this morning.

[EDIT] It was after 2 p.m. when Angelina finally uplifted the mail. Even then she hung around for about twenty minutes before she continued her round.

Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#4155 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 1:48 AM
"I love my mom, i love my dad" moments after Dad went to work and mommy decided to put the newborn baby in the floor where the infamous puddle is (made by that one mother) in order to play with the console.
Mad Poster
#4156 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
"You are NOT just passing out in the middle of the road!"
Said by me in a legacy challenge when the current Sims didn't even have a roof under their heads...

Why would they be sleeping on the roof anyway lol?
Field Researcher
#4157 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Why would they be sleeping on the roof anyway lol?

I meant that as in the phrase not having a roof under your head, in being homeless

Top Secret Researcher
#4158 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 1:31 PM
I think rooves typically go OVER one's head.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#4159 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 1:32 PM
Just starting playing the New Beginning of Pleasantview.

Mr Pleasant is truly unpleasant.
Field Researcher
#4160 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
I think rooves typically go OVER one's head.

Oh my, I forgot the expression How embarrassing :p

Test Subject
#4161 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I didn't say this during a sims game, but during the socialization before our weekly tabletop game one of our friends was talking about his Skyrim game and all the trouble he was having with it. It glitches a lot and apparently game consoles don't let you input cheat codes which just seems wrong to me? Anyway he said: "It's still a good game, though, even as glitchy as it is, and it's old, like, ten years old or so."

I said: "Ten years, huh? That's cute, said the Sims 2 player."

Hehe True its glitchy my game crashed yesterday when i had twin babies move into the williamson couple house because it had been 3 days and they were not aging in their own home … plus i had a wedding and engagement to do the same day!! And it crashed just as all 8 guests arrived… i was so mad lol … But the game still holds up well after 20 years and i have learned tips n tricks around the forums to play it so that it works for me. And im still playing it
Lab Assistant
#4162 Old Today at 12:19 AM
"I'm sure your children will be completely happy with what you're doing!"
Bella Goth has been feeling pretty lonely ever since her beloved Mortimer died. She rolled a want to ask someone out on a date, and she has two bolts with Don Lothario, so a relationship has begun to bloom. Surely Cassandra and Alexander will have no hard feelings about their mother dating the man who cheated on and divorced Cassandra, right?

Justice for Viola Monty!
Mad Poster
#4163 Old Today at 1:48 AM
"How the hell do those conflict?"

I installed a slower skilling mod. It broke the Community Time Project (Sims return home immediately). I opened it in SimPE and the only thing it changed was a couple of BCONs.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4164 Old Today at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
"How the hell do those conflict?"

I installed a slower skilling mod. It broke the Community Time Project (Sims return home immediately). I opened it in SimPE and the only thing it changed was a couple of BCONs.

"It [i]wasn't[/] a conflict????"

Turns out to be a stuck controller or token or something on the home lot, not the slower skilling mod. Using the lot cleaner fixed it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#4165 Old Today at 3:17 PM
"I don't believe it!" Something was making my game lag to the point of extreme annoyance, and this was what I said when I figured out which mod was doing it on the very first guess. No 50-50 required. Now my game is back to normal, and I don't have to give up playing my very overpopulated megahood.
Page 167 of 167