Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:50 AM Last edited by MystykStar : 6th Nov 2011 at 1:42 AM. Reason: Added links to images
I've several on the go, all doing different Ambitions.

Five - Because it was the fifth kingdom I made The Ambition is World Domination. Everyone must wear red and black, or just have some red in their uniform. I don't care for townies so I don't really care what they wear. There are no female guards, any new ones that may spawn are instantly killed (thanks to Grim's Core). Because of that kingdom I got the Graveyard Shift achievement fairly quickly. The Monarch, Jasper, isn't the nicest person. He's currently married to the male warlock from one of those quests, but we'll be getting a divorce, soon, as Effenmont is next on the list.
No P&N alignment in this one as I don't play Five much anymore, plus I didn't have P&N then.

Rockopolis - Named after a Fallout 3 location, and also because the kingdom has lots of rocks The Monarch, Talyn Silver, is a carry-over from a previous kingdom. In that one he was a Spy, level 10 plus several bonus levels. The Ambition is Hard Workers but I doubt I'll finish it as I can't stand playing the merchant, the blacksmith, the bard and any of the priests. I prefer the Spy and the Monarch, occasionally the Knight. His traits are Excitable, Earthy and Famous, I think. I forget what his legendary trait is.
For P&N we're leaning towards Nobles. Talyn's not a pirate type. I associate Pirates with mean people and Nobles with stuck up snobs. Talyn is more the latter.

Tarsus - The most fun. It's a pirate kingdom, so naturally we're leaning a lot towards the pirates. I have a pirate themed throne room, basically the whole castle. Again, thanks to Grim's Core all the castle staff are pirates, literally, and wear suitable clothing. As does the Monarch, Murdoch. He did the quest to become a pirate. He's a real jerk and isn't currently involved with any one person, but several female guards. One in the castle, one by the front gate, one by the forest entrance. Must keep them separate
The wizard is my favourite to play - Malachai.
Tarsus is an Eternal Kingdom, no ambition.

More recently I re-created Middle Earth (my seond ever kingdom) - I just killed off those I didn't want and replaced them with better heroes, already pre-made. The Monarch was replaced via the particular quest, as I don't play Rockopolis anymore I again used Talyn for a carry-over Sim and he is both a Spy and a Monarch again (Level 10 with 23 bonus levels). Him and the Spy have a lot in common so get along particularly well He's currently involved with the Spy. I wasn't going to do that again after the original Middle Earth kingdom as one particular quest annoyed me and I abandoned that kingdom in annoyance.
No P&N alignment as I'm not doing it for that one. Talyn is a Treasure Hunter, though and has quite a collection of stuff. But, I won't be doing any actual quests.

Many of the past heroes were originally created in Etheria, where Freya was Monarch. She was so much to play, or just as a supporting character. She had fun and nice traits and, unlike current kingdoms, didn't have an obsession with the tactical map. I completed the Ambition so moved on to another kingdom.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 7:38 PM
"There are no female guards, any new ones that may spawn are instantly killed (thanks to Grim's Core). "
Edit in CAS in Grim's core lets you change the gender of any NPC.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 10:12 PM
I've only recently returned to TSM after a hiatus of several months, so my new kingdom - Ellandria - is but a fledgling one. I'm playing it as a continuation of my last kingdom, story-wise. Queen Danika is a sweet young thing, blond and blue-eyed, whose innocent appearance belies the fact that she's a Licentious little vixen. Her father - my previous ruler, King Bastion the Illustrious - drank himself silly (damn that fatal flaw of his!) when Danika was but a wee toddler and decided to trash talk the Pit Beast. Needless to say, it didn't end well. Danika's mother tossed herself in after him in a fit of despair, stopping only to scribble down a brief note to her daughter. Danika, being a Hopeful Orphan, reads that note every morning before going about her day. Although she shows no sign of committing herself to any of the lusty ladies and gentlemen she cavorts about with, she Loves Family and secretly wishes to start one of her own.
Apart from her Majesty, the kingdom is also home to Arthur Goodfellow, the physician, a Friendly and Earthy man who, despite his rather imposing build, is convinced that he's Puny. He settled down quickly with a fine young lass and now runs his practice with his son Coral and his daughter Amethyst scurrying about the clinic. In stark contrast to big-hearted and likable Arthur, Joan D'Arc - the kingdom's Knight - is a Cruel and Evil woman with a temperament as fiery as her hair. Much to the relief of the commonfolk, she spends most of her time hunting and exploring the woods, being an Adventurous sort. Whenever she deigns to socialize, it's only to unleash her pent-up anger on hapless victims. Arthur is kept quite busy stitching up the wounds of those careless enough to cross her path!
I've yet to place the buildings for the other Heroes, but soon enough the kingdom will be all but overrun by Bards, Wizards, Spies, Priests, Merchants and Blacksmiths.
Page 2 of 2