Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:33 AM
Default So LOST! Please help!
Hi there!

I've been stuck on this quest in Medevil now for 2 hours, and I was just about to end it, when I realiezed I needed one more element to make the Sword of the watcher (I'm the blacksmith right now) ... and I have looked everywhere, tried to shop everywhere, etc ... I NEED to know how to find the Wizards Staff Core. It's the last thing I need to get out of this crummy mission!

Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mommyoftwins2006
Hi there!

I've been stuck on this quest in Medevil now for 2 hours, and I was just about to end it, when I realiezed I needed one more element to make the Sword of the watcher (I'm the blacksmith right now) ... and I have looked everywhere, tried to shop everywhere, etc ... I NEED to know how to find the Wizards Staff Core. It's the last thing I need to get out of this crummy mission!

Thanks!

It's a created item, I believe. Try looking at a craft table in the wizard's tower.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:52 PM
buy from the wizard.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:54 PM
I don't have a Wizards tower yet. I was actually doing this quest to get enough resources to build it. :S
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 9:41 PM
I was informed there's a buydebug cheat in the game? Maybe you can use that to acquire it?