Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
well, the moveobjects cheat has nothing to do with adding sims to the active family, and I don't know what to tell you. It works for me.

Ok, thanks but I still have the same problem
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 2:15 AM
have you tried to add them to your active family via the shift+left click and clicking on the 'add sim to active family'?
Test Subject
#53 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 1:18 PM
have you tried to add them to your active family via the shift+left click and clicking on the 'add sim to active family'?

Yes, I said it before, but thanks for your help.

Quote: Originally posted by Reinette
It doesn't work neither for me. I've changed the ini file successfully but when I select the child with shift+right click I can't see anything however I can see relationships options with shift+left click. I tried other button too, but nothing...
Is there anybody for help me please? Thanks.
Instructor
#54 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 8:06 PM
you might have to do a reinstall
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 6:46 PM
I found this cheat out completely by accident last night. My King married a NPC woman and after the ceremony at the church I went back to the castle and noticed my new wife walking off out of the castle and off to her home as she usually did when I was dating her. I was confused that I did not see her on my 'household sim selection' and at the time did not know you could not control your spouses in this game.

I was puzzled. I just married her and I cannot control her and I'm watching what appears to be her walking to her old home. I accidentally shift right clicked her and poof she appeared on my household list. I wasn't sure if my clicks did it or the game finally added her to my household but now I know from this thread its a cheat feature and my not fully understanding the changes in this game (only been playing for 2 days).

My question is, I was playing Eternal Kingdom and doing the free play quest with no daily bothersome quests to let the King enjoy his engagement and marriage and once he went to sleep and I commanded her to do the same I saved the game and closed the game for the night. When I open it back up tonight and select a new quest if I understand this thread right she will be a controllable sim even if I select say the doctor in a completely different house?

If this is true and I shift right click her again she should go back to being a normal NPC living in the castle with the King no harm done? I am scared I might have screwed my save file and it's been bothering me all day at work lol.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 8:31 PM
The only controllable sims in a quest are the ones selected for the quest unless you shift click to select them. If you saved before the end of the quest and quit, she will still be there.
But if you start a new quest, she will no longer be controllable unless you fidn and select her again.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 6:26 AM
I've tried to shift-click on sims with the enabler installed and i changed the
commands.ini file to a one, and it doesn't even work! I reinstalled, but still
nothing. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but i really need this to
work.

Magic is for good.
But still is misunderstood.
It lives within you.
Use it when you should.
Instructor
#58 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 6:49 AM
have you tried to just keep shift+left clicking on them for a bit to see if it works or not? It doesn't always work on the first try.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 7:03 AM
Yes. I have tried to shift-right click more then once, and nothing happens. I even
tried to left-click but it only comes up with Add to Active Household and Set Relationship.
When i click on "Add to Active Household" It only disappears and nothing happens.

Magic is for good.
It lives within you.
Use it when you should.
Instructor
#60 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 7:56 AM
well, sorry I don't know what else to try, I've never encountered this problem before that couldn't be fixed with aggressive multi-clicks.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:57 PM
Also, i don't have any patch installed in my game, do you think that's the problem?

Magic is for good.
It lives within you.
Use it when you should.
Instructor
#62 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 10:39 PM
why haven't you patched your game? it fixes bugs.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AncientSimLover
Also, i don't have any patch installed in my game, do you think that's the problem?

yep. well, sorta.
But the newest patch introduced new bugs that only were fixed by adding P&N

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 7:21 AM
why haven't you patched your game? it fixes bugs.

I didn't think i would need to.

Magic is for good.
It lives within you.
Use it when you should.
Instructor
#65 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 10:57 AM
well, maybe you don't, but any aid I would potentially be able to give comes for interacting with a fully patched game with P&N installed. P&N comes with it's own glitches so the fixes might be different. Sorry!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 11:14 AM
Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Magic is for good.
It lives within you.
Use it when you should.
Page 3 of 3