Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 4:17 PM
Custom Radio Stations: Not working?
I've noticed something ever since I had the Sims 2 Ultimate collection. Any custom radio station I create (featured in The Sims 2 Free Time) won't show up on the radio. I recall there being something like "My Custom Stations > Station1, Station2, etc.". That kind of hierarchy.

But as things are now, well... Simply said, there's nothing. I don't see my custom stations for whatever reason. I'm absolutely 100% sure it worked in the past when I bought all the EPs. And now it... Well, it just doesn't!
What's up with this? Is it a bug that's in the Ultimate Collection? Or am I missing something?

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:51 PM
Ah, I figured it out. Turns out it was a custom stereo that was the issue. Guess I know which CC I'm removing. Talk about useless stuff. Thanks!

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?