Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 3:07 AM
Default FreeTime Installation help?
I've tried installing freetime (I know how to install EP's , I have all the other EP's installed), and it gave an error message saying a file won't install properly or something of that sort. It's on the first disk, around the 43% complete mark. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 4:22 AM
Try taking your disk to a video shop you frequent and asking them to clean it. Might not be the issue, but it can be sometimes.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 5:20 AM
It is definitely possible that there's a scratch or something on the disc that's causing the installation to fail. Could be a faulty disc too. I doubt the actual data on the disc is bad, so I would assume the problem is with the disc itself. There are probably programs out there that will check discs for problems, try a google search for cd error checking software.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 8:26 AM