Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 3:17 AM
Default black recolor of H&M two story window?
I am looking for a black recolor of the H&M stuff pack two story window "Zecutine's Square Vista Two Story Window".

Thank you.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 10:54 AM
From my knowledge the original window is already black. Is there anything specific you wanted?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzanne70
From my knowledge the original window is already black. Is there anything specific you wanted?

Hi, in my game the outer part of the window is black, but i'd like it to be black on the inside too. I'm searching for a black recolor for the inside of the window, the part that shows when you are in a room of the house and looking to the outside (I know that makes no sense but I don't know how to explain it).
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:55 AM
Oh so you're saying you want to the glass of the window to be black?
Theorist
#5 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:46 AM
I think what cows is trying to say is she would like the interior of the window in black to match the exterior. The interior of that window comes in wood colours and the exterior comes in metal colours.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:04 PM
Ah I get it now! I think I'm going blind lol. I've never actually used that window so I wasn't quite sure.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 4:19 PM
I only found bright wood recolors, sorry
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 1:43 AM
Okay, thank you all
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 5:43 AM
I really would like to habe this colors, too.