Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#126 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:35 PM
"I told you to read your toddler a story, so at least have enough patience to wait for him to sit opposite you before you put the book away dammit!"

That one really irritates me.
Advertisement
#127 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:19 PM
"omg you sims are so freaking stupid!!!!!!"
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 9:53 PM
"Why are you making out with HER?! Three bolts or not, she is an ugly townie that we are NOT marrying into the legacy!"
Scholar
#129 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 12:43 AM
My latest is a very simple "Oh SHUT up!!" when an adult/elder sim starts crying due to low aspiration.

If I could just get them to stop by X-ing it out I'd be happier! But no... I have to listen to them whining on for what feels like forever! Especially when the sim in question has stupid buy-this-buy-that wants (half of which I've already disposed of through various mods) which I can't/won't afford, or ones that involve ringing/inviting someone over... which I can't do at 2am sim-time!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Field Researcher
#130 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 1:28 AM
Today, while my Sim's daughter was sitting in her high chair, hungry.
I find her mom playing fetch with the dog.

"NO. STOP PLAYING WITH SAKUMO. GO FEED SAYUMI. CHRIST, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER."
Field Researcher
#131 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 1:39 AM
My cousin was playing at our house with his girl friend, and they made two sims, his sim started dating my wife and it was...
Girl Friend: "What the hell"
William: "I don't know"
Me: "Will, stop hitting on my wife"
William: "I thought it was Sarah"
Me and Girl: "IT'S NOT"
Sims commence to woohoo...

Mine...
"Why the hell are you on fire you're in fire gear." (Talking to my sim with debugged clothes)
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 5:10 PM
I say:
''DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU STUPID THING!!!!I dont want a family member with a bad grade.I do my homework when i am really bored so you MUST do it,too''

If i am trying to make my sim and another one friends and the other one doesnt want to hug him/her:

''YOU DORKIE!Why should you be this much cold person?'

If the refrigator is empty:
''Ahhhh,why dont they make this thing bigger???!!'

I use a cheat and it soemtimes makes the game like an impossible maze.You can neither close the game,change the family nor save it.Its really annoying especially if you have written A STORY!I then say:

''WHY ME?WHY ME?''

I know these are a bit weird but people can go crazy when playing sims
Test Subject
#133 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 5:49 PM
"Hotaru! You should be teaching your pet cat, not your sister's dog!" ~Me, yelling to Hotaru [one of my green-haired Sims]
Test Subject
#134 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 11:50 PM
"Stop throwing that damn stick to the dog."

This is what stopped me from having dogs in the Sims family. Thank god for the mod. (:
Scholar
#135 Old 1st May 2010 at 12:27 AM
"Stop trying to go to bed, it's 6:00"
Forum Resident
#136 Old 1st May 2010 at 3:37 PM
"Oh my god, why are you doing that? I told you to do this. OMG you are so full of FAILLL"
"Yeh, you two go and woohoo, while your toddler/baby starves to death/is about to pass out from tiredness, YOU ARE CRAP PARENTS." (ACR)

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Inventor
#137 Old 1st May 2010 at 3:45 PM
"Why are you all dancing on the stage RIGHT NEXT to the DJ booth when there's a perfectly good dance floor complete with flashing lights and disco ball that I made for such a purpose??"

"Why are you taking out the (empty) trash/making out with your wife/performing stand-up comedy on the microphone when there are four customers waiting to be served/needing to be sold something?" (I must put Business Controls You in my game sometime soon)

"Why are you going "ARRGGGHHH!! in that silly girlie voice when you see your spouse naked in the bath, especially as you've just woohoo'd on the couch completely starkers?"
Test Subject
#138 Old 1st May 2010 at 7:36 PM
"Stop smustling in the bathroom, you morons! Yes, all of you!"
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 1st May 2010 at 8:32 PM
I was playing with my sim Lotta, and took her to a community lot to buy some clothes and to meet sb (if sims I created appear there, of course). So, after she has bought her clothes and sat to relax a bit on the sofa, a nice sim I created came in, and I didn't want to waste the chance. So, I talked tp the sim in the following way, while making them interact:
"Ok, Lotta, come up to that guy and greet him... No, this one I clicked on!... When on Earth are you going to take your pixel a** out of the sofa!!! Oh! well done Lotta! Good girl! Now, talk to him... Not about studies or stuff like that, you nerd!!! (a cloud with equation appeared above her head). Hey, he's a pleasure sim, he may find you annoying, and I WANT YOU TWO TO BE TOGETHER AND I'LL MAKE YOU DO IT! (changed the topic). Oh, plusses, fine, good girl!!! Now compliment him... good job... now tell him a joke,... another one.... don't make such an angry face, I know that you're serious, but , hey, have some humour! Ok... see, you can hug him now, DO IT!!! Oh.... kiss him... hug him..." and so forth. After their relationship score got pretty high:"Good, now walk back home, you can be free."
Inventor
#140 Old 1st May 2010 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elvie
Oh.... kiss him... hug him..." and so forth. After their relationship score got pretty high:"Good, now walk back home, you can be free."

You mean, your sim didn't jump him after all that? I wish MY sims would show such self-restraint!
Test Subject
#141 Old 1st May 2010 at 10:59 PM
Most of what I say would make a sailor blush (and often make my mother yell)... but here are a few.

"Go. Get on that school bus. Now! Do it! Go! Do you really want to have no job, be on the dole and be sat on your a** all day like me? No? THEN GET ON THE F****** BUS!!!"
"MY NEWSPAPER! LEAVE IT! PUT IT BACK YOU- oh you left. Great."
"You want to woohoo with 10 sims? And your a Vicar? I SWEAR I PICKED KNOWLEDGE! Grrr..."
(As I have a zombie infection hack)"Right, give the Reaper some money... oh c***. No, more money! Please! F***, a zombie. Just great. Brilliant." *exits without saving*

And more in relation to instaling rather than playing...
"Wait, No, why aren't you installing? BUT YOU WORKED YESTERDAY!"
*goes to get discs repaired*
"£2 a disc? F*** that."
*walks for an hour to buy it secong hand*
"£6??? Oh.... Fine, I'll buy it."
Till guy: *showing off about his test version of the next pokemon game*
*plots his pixellated demise*
Mad Poster
#142 Old 3rd May 2010 at 10:58 PM
"No, you are NOT going to fall in love with your daughter-in-law!" Said to a Fortune Sim (secondary Romance) who's living with his son, daughter-in-law, and grandson. He rolled a Want for that.
Field Researcher
#143 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:02 AM
Oh my god I don't want to repeat some of the things I say when I play OFB. I opened a grocery store, that doesn't work and all the townies do is fight, destroy stuff, and take up space.
Site Helper
#144 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:46 PM
"No, you are not going to go toss a football with your son at 3am in a thunderstorm on a school night just because you just got home from work as a Criminal Mastermind and aren't sleepy yet. Go woohoo with your wife. But NO MORE BABIES!"

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#145 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Undercovers_Agent
Oh my god I don't want to repeat some of the things I say when I play OFB. I opened a grocery store, that doesn't work and all the townies do is fight, destroy stuff, and take up space.

I seldom if ever do any Sim-owned businesses myself. OFB is good for having a shopping district, plus more goodies for Build mode IMO. If I play Malcolm Landgraab I typically have him sell his properties.

Once I had a Sim, an Elder...I issued commands for use bathroom, then go to bed. I checked up on her...her Bladder need was heading for orange and her Energy WAS orange, and I was like, "Great--you're about to wet yourself and pass out and you're in the hot tub!?"
Test Subject
#146 Old 5th May 2010 at 3:09 AM
"Get your butts off this dormitory!" said to my Indian-named Sim, while firing SimWardrobe's Assault Rifle on any other dormies.
Field Researcher
#147 Old 5th May 2010 at 3:21 AM
Ah I love that assault rifle, and the 666 napalm bomb. I always have buisnesses, lol, fun to make, and they are all sucsessful. Today:
"F--K F--k F--K, I don't give a F--KING S--T If you love her, she's your mom and you don't F--k eachother, especially when she's an elder and you're a teen!
Forum Resident
#148 Old 5th May 2010 at 5:01 PM Last edited by I_Love_Simming : 5th May 2010 at 7:00 PM.
"Where the hell have you put your homework now?? GOD SAKE, do i really have to watch you EVERY TIME you get off the bus just to make sure i know where your homework is?? Why do you have to hide it in some dark corner where i will NEVER find it??"

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Mad Poster
#149 Old 6th May 2010 at 7:41 PM
I swear some of those kids DO hide their homework. I usually just delete it when they go back to school, as none of mine ever sit still long enough to do it. But when it's hidden I have to wait for them to come home and pile more on top of it.
Currently I have an elderly sim who constantly changes into the fig leaf when guests come over. I don't make him do, I will have him looking nice for his dates (he's a randy romance sim), but by the time I send him out to greet his date, he's changed into the stupid fig leaf again. This causes me to say all manner of rude things to him, relating to the unattractiveness of the stooped, paunchy elder body trying to romance a young lady in that "STUPID FIG LEAF".
#150 Old 6th May 2010 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
"Where the hell have you put your homework now?? GOD SAKE, do i really have to watch you EVERY TIME you get off the bus just to make sure i know where your homework is?? Why do you have to hide it in some dark corner where i will NEVER find it??"
If you get them a desk, they will try to put their homework on the desk. If that isn`t enough, there are two hacks available here at MTS that will help. The first is "Put your homework away properly!" by MogHughson, and the other is Sim Control Tool II by christianlov. With the first you can direct your Sim students to put their homework in [or near] specific places, and with the second you can direct your Sim students to do their homework without knowing *where* it is.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Page 6 of 167