Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#701 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 10:33 PM
This is the cutest alien baby born in my game.

Unfortunately, she grew into an ugly toddler.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#702 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 9:54 PM

The Thomason twins Iona and Conner.

Call me Hannah
Instructor
#703 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 12:13 AM
My avatar as a toddler.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#704 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:43 PM
"I WOV you!"
"gaagg"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#705 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 3:31 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:42 PM.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#706 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 10:58 AM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 26th Dec 2017 at 9:02 PM.
Marley and Zoe hugging together, they are not twins by the way.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Instructor
#707 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:50 PM
Field Researcher
#708 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 11:06 PM

Spyro Hallowell was lost in corruption but I'll never forget him and his cute grey eyes. </3

Coralie and Daphne both were lost (</3) but they now have little brother Reed Topaz.

Kezia's little sister Amaryllis Floris survived corruption, but had to be aged up into a toddler a little early.

And this is Pavlo and Terence's unborn child, Valko Keil.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Forum Resident
#709 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:48 AM
@eduseo Oh no! What happened to your 'hood?

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Field Researcher
#710 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ather
@eduseo Oh no! What happened to your 'hood?

Tried to visit the graveyard, it crashed, and when I loaded it back up nearly all the character files and the lots in the 'hood were missing or corrupted. Tried a back up and it ended up doing the same. I've tried to save it but meh, it's not happening. I've not lost too much since I managed to save all the playables apart from those three, it's just taking a while to rebuild.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Instructor
#711 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eduseo
Tried to visit the graveyard, it crashed, and when I loaded it back up nearly all the character files and the lots in the 'hood were missing or corrupted. Tried a back up and it ended up doing the same. I've tried to save it but meh, it's not happening. I've not lost too much since I managed to save all the playables apart from those three, it's just taking a while to rebuild.

I'm very sorry about this, a similar thing happened to me roughly 5 months ago.
:'(
Test Subject
#712 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Anniesimsaddiction : 2nd Mar 2017 at 8:28 PM.
Sooo i think this is weird and funny I've got this baby here that my sim just gave birth to and i'm like Wtf she got blue-green eyes so i looked at the mother's eyes shes got brown and i look at nervous subject's eyes hes got brown
i invite the grandmother over to see what color her eyes were and she got blue i think this is funny that this baby is the only one with blue-green eyes.

The mother is holding the baby
Screenshots
Scholar
#713 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 3:34 PM
TFW you're holding your own aunt.

Jenny and PT9 adopted a toddler PlantSim named Tulip. Tulip grew and spored Piscus who married a zombie named Brenda and spored Tobias (seen here). Brenda adopted Tobias as her own. Tobias cured himself. Tulip married another PlantSim and had a baby with him (who I transformed into a PlantSim) named Solar (seen here also).

So Tobias is holding his own aunt

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#714 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 9:15 AM
Olivia Turner.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#715 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 5:36 PM Last edited by lilyeverlasting : 26th Aug 2017 at 3:54 PM.
This legacy's first baby: Auggie Willowbottom! He was born very late in his mother's adult stage: she becomes in elder in just 3 days! Auggie had a birthday last rotation, and is now almost ready to age up!

He's part of a farming legacy I came up with. His mother, Posey, started out in a tiny box house Harvest Moon style, and had to earn enough to add to her home before she could marry. Auggie will be doing the same, and his kids after that, until the family business, and the farm, are (hopefully) big and successful, or not-so-much. But the catch he can only add 1 room and 1 thing to the farm in his generation. The house is super tiny and expansion will be sorely needed so hopefully he doesn't have a whole bunch of kids.

He's already getting a head start, joining his momma outside near the garden patch!

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Field Researcher
#716 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:56 PM

Jaxen (boy) and Hunter (girl) were a really big surprise for Ellen Frost! She gave birth to twins while living in a trailer and already having a daughter, Eliza. All three kids are children of Beau Broke, but it doesn't look like he's going to be stepping up any time soon since he has two little twins by his late fiancée Alyson Noto. Luckily, Ellen had gotten a genie's lamp by the matchmaker and with her Fortune aspiration, she immediately wished for a whole bunch of money. Moving house seems to be in the cards for the Frosts.
Mad Poster
#717 Old 5th May 2017 at 4:59 PM Last edited by grammapat : 6th May 2017 at 10:21 PM. Reason: new pic
Dad has a MASK on - actually makes him look BETTER! His baby - like all Sims babies - looks precious...just wait!

And sure enough, when baby becomes toddler-

Sure, daddy loves him, but it's hard to find time for him, with 25 people in the house...

================
And in the same big family, this...

Theorist
#718 Old 17th May 2017 at 5:47 PM
Una, keeps her parents pretty busy.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
#719 Old 28th May 2017 at 11:36 AM
Well Bessie Sloan just became the first teen mum in Pinedale, and her twins are pretty cute. It's interesting that neither inherited their father's alien skintone, but hey ho, maybe their next kidlet will inherit it.

Lonny & Rhett Sloan

Call me Hannah
Test Subject
#720 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Dad has a MASK on - actually makes him look BETTER! His baby - like all Sims babies - looks precious...just wait!

And sure enough, when baby becomes toddler-

Sure, daddy loves him, but it's hard to find time for him, with 25 people in the house...

================
And in the same big family, this...

Hahahahaha! why make the humano sims look so feo y funny
Mad Poster
#721 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:15 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:42 PM.
Just having some fun with Rosebine's baby feet mesh

And a couple of cutiepies (Aidan and Lily)

Mad Poster
#722 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 3:41 AM
I thought this Curious brother looks Asian, so made him have QUADS from a lady I made. I really love how they turned out..

Mad Poster
#723 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 4:10 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:43 PM.
Forum Resident
#724 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 1:13 PM
Meet Ganzo Curious. Pascal's alien baby from the beginning.

Lab Assistant
#725 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 8:00 PM
My toddlers from the 100 kids challenge
The first triplets: Arsea, Charma, Dareus

The second triplets (unfortunately only so preserved, I played more than I shot them): Regulus (in red), Rudolphus (in yellow)

And Bellatrix

Then Lionel was born

Then quadruplets were born: Caleb, Walter, Matthew, Miron

And this is the usual morning, amicably we go to toys ...
Page 29 of 42