Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#726 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 7:07 PM
Loki's boys, from 2 different PTs (one of them must have pointy ears)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#727 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 11:31 PM

Reilly Ryan, the youngest of five children and freaking adorable.

The Sloan quadruplets: Kailin (ky-lin) in purple, Olly in green, Teo in blue, and Caoimhe (kee-va) in pink.

Call me Hannah
Mad Poster
#728 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 12:39 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:39 PM.
Found some really old pics while looking through my now half defunct photobucket account, and thought I'd share. These were from a picture/storywriting contest on Simsupernova around 2007/08 (the story was about a single parent going on a date, I think). The dad's name is John, the single parent of 5 kids (his wife died shortly after birthing the triplets) and the triplets' names are James, Helena (blonde) and Ashley. They also had an older brother and sister.

Theorist
#729 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Essa : 20th Jul 2017 at 10:08 PM.

Florian Bureau-Delorme
First baby born in Bonneville

Emory Lamour-Saurel
Scholar
#730 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:09 PM
"Aging up to a toddler is a very important step" little Berry Montana thought to himself. "I better wear formal clothes when I do".

I do not have a clue why my game decided that this little sim should wear that, it was completly random. But funny.

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#731 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:11 PM
Twins, I forgot their name...

They had such good times as toddlers.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#732 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:29 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:39 PM.
I know I've posted the original pic before (one page back), but I had some fun with Photoshop today, and thought I'd post the result:

Helptato
#733 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 9:01 PM
Generation 2 twin tots, Eloise and Callum Redds

Little Eloise looks just like her Mum!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Scholar
#734 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 3:01 AM

Kepler Goth's response to the family dog dying is to show his displeasure by flooding a bathroom by means of the toilet. Given than his elders are somewhat preoccupied, this is an effective way of making a mess of himself and the room.
Lab Assistant
#735 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 5:27 AM Last edited by heroesandthieves : 2nd Aug 2017 at 5:40 AM.

Shellie Worthington. She is quite fond of the kitty cat, Alegra.

Alegra, on the other hand... not so much.
Mad Poster
#736 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:06 PM
That one made me think how Maxis Universal PT looks like...

Troy reminds me any kind of celebrity. growing into smoking and smiling right after

Link Ninja
#737 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:57 PM
Default Harrison Hart
I don't know whether this should be interpreted as little Harrison wanting to be an athletic achiever or a cat burglar.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#738 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 8:51 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:39 PM.
Mad Poster
#739 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 11:34 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 7:21 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly due to MYP issues
The testing town Ottomas family's twins aged up.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#740 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Iris

Nooooo! awwwe..baby overalls? Stop it..I'm melting.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#741 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 7:59 PM
I was lucky this time with the twins Ottomas ...
Christian and Theodora
Mad Poster
#742 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 7:29 PM
RoxEllen: face stubble & eye bags & a pink tux - urp. The same on a GIRL, wrapped like the un-dead...aaaaaaaeeeeeeeeee

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#743 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 3:36 AM
While taking pictures for my new set of mods, I originally wanted these two to huggle, but they weren't having it. So I thought, bottle stealing!

I got some great shots out of it, but I felt bad for little Mili, who was crying by the end of the shoot.

So I ended up buying him a second bottomless bottle, and the two took a bottle break.

Gotta take good care of even your littlest models!

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#744 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
RoxEllen: face stubble & eye bags & a pink tux - urp. The same on a GIRL, wrapped like the un-dead...aaaaaaaeeeeeeeeee

Good looking sims bore me. I appreciate families that breed interesting kids!

(The girl is wearing the pink tuxedo. The kid in the mummy bandages is a boy. )
Theorist
#745 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 9:25 PM

Naomi Grandbois

Garance Bureau-Lagrange

Théa Grandbois, Naomi's little sister
Lab Assistant
#746 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:25 AM
i can't remember their names for anything, but mama and baby here. i loved playing this family months ago.

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#747 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 5:50 PM
Cute little Naomi with her sparkly grey eyes! :lovestruc
Screenshots

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#748 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 8:05 PM
So, Jennail Tricou became pregnant after the resurrection (father of course Kvornan). And all would be nothing but inflated by as much as her quadruplets

Lilith

Alric

Balvo

Hecate
Lab Assistant
#749 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:06 PM

Jimmy Phoenix snuggles his newborn son, Louie. He seems in awe that he created a baby!

Call me Hannah
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#750 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:39 PM
So here's Peter with James:

He seems a nice kid does James:

And he loves his dog:

Not sure Bean is so keen though

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 30 of 42