Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:19 AM
Default can someone point me towards the right thing...?
I know I saw a hack or whatever the other day for making sims take the most direct path to a destination, instead of going the long crazy ways around but I didn't save it and now I can't find it.... Can someone help? I think it was called something like 'Take the Shortest Path Stupid' or something like that.... I searched through all 100 pages of the hacks section, didn't see it. I'm not sure where else to look as I rarely use any other sites.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:49 AM
are you meaning this?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:50 PM
Hmmm - maybe a Pescado hack? Noroutefail?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 7:39 PM
Noroutefail only reduces the hissy fit Sims throw when their route is blocked. With this mod, Sims only stop and think about the route failure icon without wasting time throwing a noisy tantrum.

Pescado's manual-navigation allows you to choose your sim's route, but I don't know if this what the OP wants either.
Quote: Originally posted by Pescado
Navigation Orders (Go/Run/Skip Here) will no longer be erased from the queue if you queue another order after it: Sims will now travel to their destinations by the route and means of your choosing if you plot their route for them!

Available here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=al%2Fhacks%2F
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 2:38 PM Last edited by justjoeyshae : 25th Feb 2018 at 2:56 PM.
Default That's not it but I'll try it...
Quote: Originally posted by darkflamehuntress
are you meaning this?

That's not exactly what I was looking for but it's similar so It might work, I'll try it. Thank you.

The problem is that on my business lot, if I tell the sim to help the customer they go out the back door, the whole way around the building and come in the front door to get to the customer, instead of going around the counter and across the floor. Meanwhile the customer gets frustrated because it's taking to long for them to be helped... etc.
It's irritating because there's no reason for the sims to not take the shortest most direct path to the other sim. there's nothing in the way.

I know it has something to do with the trails and game stuff, i saw a fix for this... i wish I'd saved it when i saw it. lol oh well...