Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#101 Old 29th May 2018 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
How do people even find these threads in the first place???????????? Sheesh! LOL

Prolonged Google searches most likely. The type of people that actually go to page 26 of the results.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 29th May 2018 at 2:13 PM
It is true, yeah, that Google likes to pull up old threads. I've found more than a few myself. Usually from 2010, but 2012 is common too.
This is also further proof that the year 2011 was utterly forgettable and thus, crap.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 29th May 2018 at 3:45 PM
That's basically why I love playing Teen sims, sooooooooo many loops to jump through!

Seriously, though. I thought being an adult is tougher than being a teen, but in this game being a teen is a torture. I guess this explains why sims like to accidentally get themselves killed & live recklessly, their teenage years are hell on earth!

However...
There are a couple mods like nraas mods to allow homeschooling or private schools to give your teen sims some free time. Since it is unusual in my country for teenagers to start working, I mostly don't bother with getting my teens jobs unless I intend to make an all teen household then watching teen sims losing their shit is fun to me.
Mad Poster
#104 Old 29th May 2018 at 3:49 PM
Oh dear, we're not going to get this thread back on topic again are we? It's been 8 years. What's dead must remain dead. Otherwise you'll get zombies, and you'll have to mod them out.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 29th May 2018 at 4:13 PM
the result of digging around!

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Page 5 of 5