Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2826 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:04 AM
That first kiss cutscene. Everybody's dead but I still love you. XD
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2827 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:53 PM
"oh thank god"

Me after Malcolm saved his pregnant wife after she burned to death in the kitchen.
Take THAT Grim Reaper!
Mad Poster
#2828 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I wanted to set everyone's hunger to 50% so they'd eat together at the table. I set it to 0% instead.

That MIGHT have been a tad too low, sweetie. :3

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
#2829 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 1:53 PM
Quick backstory:

My heir Aidan married his college sweetheart Lora and moved her back home. He invited over his old childhood friend Karen and she autonomously flirted with him--triggering the 'you cheating jerk!' slapfest. So because the drama made me LOL I moved Karen in. They woohooed in the photo booth, which led me to check the pregnancy scanner. Lora is pregnant with his baby. Karen is also pregnant:

"oh she's having twins! lol"
Top Secret Researcher
#2830 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 10:04 PM
"I think I'd better reload."

I actually snorted while laughing at those pics. That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Instructor
#2831 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 1:28 AM
while trying to get puppy's

me: Mmmmmm i don't notice a thing about a pregnant pet,
2 simsday later: huh what's happening? oh wait there's a puppy or puppy's

but what should i name them? oh wait i get it
Top Secret Researcher
#2832 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 6:12 PM
"Okay, let's just pretend this makes sense."

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#2833 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 6:22 PM
Is that even usable? XD
Top Secret Researcher
#2834 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:07 PM
Nope, but it's in my building neighborhood so it doesn't have to be.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#2835 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:36 PM
(I put Billielith's custom Undertale radio station in my game. And turned it on. Anime-watching 15yo son lounging next to me.)

Son sits up, with this shocked look on his face. He can't believe what he's hearing.

"Mom! What is that? Is that . . . Mom, how did you get Undertale in the Sims? That's Epic!"
"It's just a mod, Son."

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#2836 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:37 AM
"Well, that escalated quickly. Didn't think he was your type." - After one conversation, Mata Dore and Gilbert Jacquet begin making out at the SkEYE Corp Laboratories. Adam Splitter then turned to them and started clapping.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2837 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 4:48 AM
"HONEY, I AM HOME! I missed you so bad, baby!"

Me, cooing over the first loading screen after two months without playing.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2838 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:10 AM
@Annorah
You got your new computer? Hooray! Have fun! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#2839 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:12 PM
"I knew I shouldn't have brought the big telescope." After Chester Geike got abducted and impregnated on the night he moved in.
Mad Poster
#2840 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:16 PM
Situation in game:
Tinsel Town couple just had quads. Mother is overwhelmed by fact. Father is remote and not even actively helping her with them.
She gets the want of "no baby". He gets the want of 'have 10 children"
I say:
"Are you freaking kidding me? You can't handle what you have, and you want more? No way, no how and never, buster! Keep it in your pants!"
Then I turn ACR's birth control on to "never get pregnant again" for her.
I think that was appropriate, don't you?

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#2841 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:54 AM
"Oh god. I'm sorry."

Steve Dore came home from school, put his homework down, and dropped dead of disease. Nobody else was home to help him.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#2842 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Situation in game:
Tinsel Town couple just had quads. Mother is overwhelmed by fact. Father is remote and not even actively helping her with them.
She gets the want of "no baby". He gets the want of 'have 10 children"
I say:
"Are you freaking kidding me? You can't handle what you have, and you want more? No way, no how and never, buster! Keep it in your pants!"
Then I turn ACR's birth control on to "never get pregnant again" for her.
I think that was appropriate, don't you?

God. If he wants more kids, he's gonna have to go elsewhere to get some
Forum Resident
#2843 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 11:11 PM
Just yesterday- “don’t cheat with your husbands roommate, you just got married one hour ago!” They has ONE flirt interaction days before she was engaged.
Scholar
#2844 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:26 AM
Steve Dore came home from school, put his homework down, and dropped dead of disease. Nobody else was home to help him.

That kinda sums up the school experience.
Scholar
#2845 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 10:31 PM
"You two aren't even trying to listen to each other, are you?"

Caesar Rafferty was on the phone, but between baby Fanta crying and the helicopter making a racket outside, there's no way he and the guy he was talking to could have heard a word the other was saying. They didn't seem to notice, though.
Mad Poster
#2846 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:17 AM
"I'm not going to ask." - Upon discovering two male, and very straight, Sims standing around naked in a room with a dog.

Mad Poster
#2847 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 2:52 AM
"I'll find a use for these one of these days."

Mad Poster
#2848 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 6:39 AM
"I'll find a use for these one of these days."

Change the second 0 to a 2. I'm sure we'll all still be playing in 2027. XD
Lab Assistant
#2849 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 8:08 AM
I was being bad to one of sims but she looked at me directly and gave me a smirk. Too scary.
Field Researcher
#2850 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:33 PM Last edited by Annorah : 13th Jul 2018 at 10:48 PM.
"No no no no no, you suicidal fool! Look at your energy bar! No swimming pool for you! Out, now!"

Every time my depressed sims do this kind of things, concern plagues my mind.
Page 114 of 167