Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 5:01 PM Last edited by lewthmodder215 : 14th Sep 2016 at 7:41 AM.
Default Servo's and Werewolves
I have been playing The Sims 2 for a while and I have had a bug with the game. When a Servo becomes a Werewolf, he gets a yellow eye and two fangs. I have all expansions and stuff packs installed on my computer and I have been trying to find fixes for it. My Servo acts like a Werewolf and can howl but doesn't have the appearance of the description. Please help me fix this issue.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 5:11 PM
That sounds correct to me. I haven't made a servo a creature before, but, you know, it's a robot so I wouldn't expect the servo to change appearance especially to something with hair. Someone else who knows more can correct me if I'm wrong, but I honestly don't believe servos are supposed to change their appearance (besides what you described) if you make them a werewolf. And the changing eye color seems like it's correct too. Are you looking for something to stop the servo from changing appearances at all?

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 5:17 PM
My Servo is supposed to have a yellow eye and two fangs but he has the appearance of a normal servo. I'm trying to make the servo look like a servo werewolf hybrid. It has worked before but it isn't now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 5:21 PM
This is what it says on The Sims Wiki: Werewolf-Servo
Servo will have a yellow eye at night and will behave the same as an ordinary Werewolf. The power motive will freeze at night.
Alchemist
#5 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 7:30 PM
Well, I guess then the next thing to ask is if you have any hacks installed that affect werewolves or servos. Then, if the servo still doesn't properly change, try to see what happens in a vanilla game, with no custom content at all installed. Also, is the servo just a werewolf, or is it another kind of hybrid? That could affect transformation, too. I will say that servos changing appearance/clothes has always been a little wonky, at least in my game, but if you say it's appeared correctly before, the best thing to do is backup the game, then take stuff out to see when it stopped or what's stopping the correct behavior. You can also try the anygame starter (http://modthesims.info/d/250555) to see if it's the particular version of the game you have mixing things up. It's entirely possibly that a new patch, EP, or stuff pack "fixed" or changed the behavior in some way.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Well, I guess then the next thing to ask is if you have any hacks installed that affect werewolves or servos. Then, if the servo still doesn't properly change, try to see what happens in a vanilla game, with no custom content at all installed. Also, is the servo just a werewolf, or is it another kind of hybrid? That could affect transformation, too. I will say that servos changing appearance/clothes has always been a little wonky, at least in my game, but if you say it's appeared correctly before, the best thing to do is backup the game, then take stuff out to see when it stopped or what's stopping the correct behavior. You can also try the anygame starter (http://modthesims.info/d/250555) to see if it's the particular version of the game you have mixing things up. It's entirely possibly that a new patch, EP, or stuff pack "fixed" or changed the behavior in some way.
I managed to fix the bug, all I had to do is change to formal and change back to everyday.