Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:51 PM Last edited by DiAnkhiar : 8th Apr 2015 at 1:03 AM.
Default Walkstyle Override
I've been wanting to replace the feminine walkstyle since the game hadn't even come out yet. Not that it is bad; on the contrary, it's great. All I did was edit it a bit; which has taken me a lot of time and brainstorming. Obviously, my brainstorming hasn't ended yet.

The walking animations are separated into 2 (well, more like 6; but 2 are the only important ones right now), one for the left and one for the right. Basically, I'm finished editing the left walking animation. All that's left to do now is flip it, or mirror it, so it can work as the right side and the animation can be complete. However, I have no idea how to do that, and the "paste as mirror on x axis" option in blender doesn't mirror it, but distorts it instead. I've seen other people use that option with other things and it works fine. But for some reason it doesn't work with this file.

First gif image is the default walk, second is the edited one, third a comparison of the same pose (one flipped on x axis)

Any help would be appreciated.