Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 3:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Sims 3 Store Items Won't Download!
The Sims 3 content that I purchased with SimPoints via The Sims 3 Store won't download!
I went to my purchase history and clicked download, and it downloaded the first page of my content, but it won't download the rest! What do I do?? I bought this stuff and I want to use it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jami_sue
The Sims 3 content that I purchased with SimPoints via The Sims 3 Store won't download!
I went to my purchase history and clicked download, and it downloaded the first page of my content, but it won't download the rest! What do I do?? I bought this stuff and I want to use it!

It is better not to download all in one go.If it has down loaded your first page of purchase history go to the next page and click download all when its finished with downloading go to the third page,and so on.