Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 8:10 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default My expansions disappeared.
:lovestruc

Is anyone familiar with missing expansion packs from origin? I am missing 3 randomly. I let my disk go after reading the suggestion to use origin at all and now I feel like everyone is telling me to go away about retrieving them. -_-

Now each time when I am wanting I simply recall
It's just the human condition.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 9:30 PM
If you are on the 1.69 patch, periodically the launcher will forget you have them installed. Usually all you have to do to get them back is to abort the launch and reload, repeating as necessary till you get a message about how y6ou have new expansions and an invitation to visit the expansions window in the launcher to choose which ones you want. I guess if that doesn't work after several tries you can check the option to re-install them, but if they were on disks and you tossed the disks, I don't know what happens...contact EA help maybe?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2017 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
If you are on the 1.69 patch, periodically the launcher will forget you have them installed. Usually all you have to do to get them back is to abort the launch and reload, repeating as necessary till you get a message about how y6ou have new expansions and an invitation to visit the expansions window in the launcher to choose which ones you want. I guess if that doesn't work after several tries you can check the option to re-install them, but if they were on disks and you tossed the disks, I don't know what happens...contact EA help maybe?

Thank you! :D

Now each time when I am wanting I simply recall
It's just the human condition.